You guys shouldn't let urselves be persuaded..

fear_Soldier

Member!
Reaction score
America, What the hell do you want from me? I gave
Website
Visit site
You guys shouldn't let urselves be persuaded into thinking there will be a SC2. They might just continue the GHOST type game. how do you know that there is a SC2? hmm? Did blizzard say anything? no

Your fan sites? no and if they did where is there soruce? ill tell you , they make it up. It's sad how everyone gets worked up and let's them selves get disappointed. This forum truely is filled with dumbasses.

Your posts about a SC2, regarding when they had that timer made me laugh. who was it that spent how long looking at the timer? i browse these forums so i don't know.

SC2 is a myth, it's not out, it hasn't ben started and even if it has don't expect it till maybe around 2007. WOW and SC:G will occupy alot of their time, along with WOW upgrades every few months.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
Lol... took me a minute to reconize the lyrics... >_<!

But, incase you dont know, there are rules...like, no profanity? but anyway, people can believe what they want... and if they want to, okay...

and i believe if so many people want it, Blizzard will make it... ASAP!

So Shut Up, Sit Down, And Wait to see if Blizzard Makes It!!!!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Soldier, in all due respect you know nothing. Blizzard is dedicated to giving players what they want. They SAID that SC2 is on top of their game projects to do. As of right now, they would be idiots to start working on SC2. There is 90,000 players on BW at anytime you go on, and Blizzard is still making a lot of money of Starcraft. So why make Starcraft 2? They shouldn't, they should wait. Patience is a virtue.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
yes patience if only more people had that