You ever wonder?

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I always wondered where the troops come from in the Barracks. Lights flash, then they step out. Like, wtf? Were they just made by robots or something?

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
Frozen embryos that were forced into an obscure accelerated growth pattern and taught the basics of killing and talking during that time?

What stops you from building a Command Center next to minerals or geysers, 0mgz n3wbs; you don't play by rules like that in a war/battle, :p.

Biske

Reaction score
Alright guys, da Zerg is commin, start buildin our BASE! Oh, BTW, it has to be about 15 feet MINIMUM from all da crystals and stuff....riiiight.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
here's something to think about. a BC is almost as big as a starport, but they can build it inside and when the whole thing is done it pops out. how does the starport fight that huge battlecruiser?

and also lifting off a building should use up a lot of gas so why doesn't terran waste gas when they lift?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
heres one thing
Y deos evry protoss unit die in blue? and attac in blue?

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think DA dies in red :p

how come medics can heal organic units but can't heal any zerg air units?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hmm. Because Air units are in the air? Then again, that doesn't stop SCv's from repairing BC's or Wraiths in the same way. Maybe Zerg Air Units are too advances tissue wise to be healed by Medics.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Jiggy said:
Yes, but they dont just warp to the ground either. The closest thing to a dropship would be a blackhawk, and they fast-rope out of those 2 at a time out the side doors.
Any movie with a SWAT-like strike team, and you see 6 or 8 people rappel down from separate lines at once. A hatch in the bottom of a dropship can open and 8 lines can drop down, with 8 marines.

Oh, here's another related one...a siege tank, ultralisk, reaver is way bigger than a dropship, overlord, shuttle, yet two of them can fit it it. Wtf?

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they shrink ;)

how come a tank cannot attack air? i mean wouldn't it be obvious that they would add a machine gun on top?

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and one more thing, even if somebody knew a cloaked unit was nearby, wouldn't it be smart to just shoot everywhere. i mean you would either scare the *beep* out of the cloak units or kill it

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i just notice soemthing
sicne zerg buildings are alive?
do they feel pain?

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm i never tought of that.

here's a thing since protoss hates the zerg as much as terran, why don't they combine technology? i mean give the terran some shield and give the protoss irridate give the terran stasis field (ghost+stasis :) ) give them cloaking technology :)

hey since a wraith can cloak why can't a BC?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I think because it's main energy output was intended to be used for the Yamato Cannon. :)

Zerg Units probably feel pain, to the cerebrate/overmind since they have 'control' over the broods and structures. They likely feel it in some form or another.

I always thought that a Nuke should make a shockwave of irradiate based energy as well as a central explosion, that way the nuclear part seems more....nuclear. :p

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
LOL! You guys are pretty funny and clever, most these things i never even had a second thought about. but to tell the truth, im glad that these things make no sense becuz its a GAME, and if everything had to make perfect sense, well then this thread wouldnt be here and the game probably would be less fun...but good ideas guys

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
If units reacted to pain I'd be very upset because Plague would make your Marines run around in circles screaming.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
okay why did it take so long for the terran to get medics? i mean, they left their bats and rines to fight until they die. zerg can heal everybody, protoss gets more shielding what about terran in the orginal? only fix machines.

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
Most of what came in the expansion was in StarCraft original, but they took some stuff out so they could make an expansion. I would guess the Medic was one of those units, but I can't be sure. I know that Desrt and Ice tilesets, as well as Dark Templar and Valkyries were in the old SC.

th4t1dud3

Member!
Reaction score
I thought this was a retoricle thread, meaning answers aren't meant to be here... It's just a "wonder/ponder" thread, is it not?

Anyways, ever wonder why, even if you know the unit is there, but you don't have a detector around, you can't attack the unit?!1!?!? OMG, CHEAP. :p

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i just notice soemthing yet agin :O

Firebat=gas tank on back
Gastank goes boom when punctured
you get the idea