You & Console in the future

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
So where do you see yourself with these pieces of hardware in the future? Will you continue to buy them?

For me i'm starting to feel like collecting then playing these days.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
I may purchase one from each generation if it is good enough. But I honestly would rather just get a beefed up computer and play the games on it.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I don't have a next-gen, but i'll blame that on the heavy cost. Still have a SNES, N64, GC and PS2.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'll probably keep getting the Nintendo console, but I'll have to see about any other ones, especialy since all the other ones are usually the same in the end.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Nintendos will always be on Nintendo so you need to get the system. Otherwise all the worthwile games on the other systesm are all on PC anyways, so the PC is the better equivalent.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well, i'd never get an Xbox because all the games on there are either on the other two consoles, or suck (See: Halo series). I'd get a PS3 for Tekken and Final Fantasy, and i'd get a Wii for Mario Galaxy, Zelda, and SSBB.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Which is a matter of opinion, though I admit not all games that go to console will go to PC. But it also works vice versa.

The only reason I might get a console is to relive memories. I might buy a PS2 somewhere down the road and play all my Twisted Metal Games, because they own.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
what i'm saying is: the ratio of console to pc games is like 5:1

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
i had 100 bucks i could of got twisted metal black or sonic heroes and my stupid brother convinced me to buy sonic heroes i regret that choice and i have paid dearly for it

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
What overhyped game is coming out for the Wii next? Other than the 360, console gaming isn't doing too well I don't think.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There's only about 3 game types that interest me: fighting, strategy and story. Other than that, I can care less about any other genre: racing, RPG, music, blah, blah.

I think I'm about done when I purchase my last 360 games. What I mean is that I'm done with video games. It's seems hard to say, but the 360 gives so much, that I can't imagine what else gaming can do. I mean the last leg of gaming was online playing. Computers have been doing that for years, but with the 360, it's becoming more mainstream.

So with the addition to online play, that's about all I want. I don't need the Wii's motion sensing, when it gives shallow gameplay, stories and a shoddy online network. The PS3 and 360 are interchangeable, only differing in the blu-ray drive, online networks and certain unique titles.

My purchases will only be:
- Street Fighter 4: I've recently gotten into the SF franchise and I love playing them at the arcades. What SF4 does for me that the other SF games haven't are online play.
- Soul Calibur 4: Again, this gives a great series online play, which is why I skipped out on SC3.
- Silent Hill 5: SH2 impressed me with a powerful and emotional story, which I hope this game also delivers. SH games always have a tense and suspenseful feeling to them.

So yea, other than those... I could care less about Ninja Gaiden 2, Too Human, Halo whatever... My tastes have become very specific, but it's going to save me money.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
- Silent Hill 5: SH2 impressed me with a powerful and emotional story, which I hope this game also delivers. SH games always have a tense and suspenseful feeling to them.
You must have missed SH3-4 to make bold statements like that

jordybb

Reaction score
Well yes why not , we are playing the games from almost 2 decades and we are buying the new consoles so why not in future, i love new technology......

cPanel®