Yo im Joe

joelee0

Reaction score
Hello im joe this website looks wicked awsome. and i am a good poster so hope u guys will enjoy the stuff il pu down

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi joe, dont mind hitsua he doesnt know what comes out of his mouth, and cant control it for that matter. Welcome to battleforums, enjoy your stay and read all the rules for the sections you wish to post in. We just had our anniversary a few days ago on the 30th depending on when you read this. Bf has been around for 3 years, some one correct me if im wrong. Post where you would like and post what ever you would like only in the void and the asylum.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
hi joe!

enjoy your stay :)

(come visit me in the D2 section)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Visit us in the Diablo 2 Section if you play that game. If not, I urge you to buy it immediately. ^_^

Welcome to BattlerForums! I hope you have a pleasant stay. :)

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, Im Joe too. Welcome.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
No don't listen to the Diablo players! Dont fall to the darkside join the Starcraft section!

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to Battleforums. There is plenty to do to here, plus there are lot of cool people here. You've met most of them already, I see :)

Armored-Core

Member!
Reaction score
joelee0 said:
Hello im joe this website looks wicked awsome. and i am a good poster so hope u guys will enjoy the stuff il pu down
A good poster, indeed. You have not added a single post since you started this thread. ;)

Welcome.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
dupsup joe. welcome mna.. come to cs foruns =) we needs more traffic... d2 is good too come there

bbags

Member!
Reaction score
sup joe have fun in forums