Yay new builds

spikeman488

Member!
Reaction score
actually they arnt "new" just new ones i put together to get yalls input. =D.

like my last one READ THE WHOLE POST before u coment. itll save u alot of embarrasing moments.

Also i dont rlly care if u think these builds are horrible. thats not wat i made this thread for i made it for input on gear and not for critizing the build itself. (ex. druid summoners are worthless. end post.)

the first one.
werebear druid:

Gear
ammy-3 to shapeshifting-more points to lycan and bear form.
belt-verdungos-life and fhr.
armr-need help on this(dont want nigma cause i cant tele while in bear form)
boots-gore riders-fhr, open wounds, and some other stuff
ring1-bk-life leech
ring2-raven-cant be frozen
weapon-beast zerker or ebotdz cant decide. one does more dmg while the other gives +skills to bear and lycan. having troubles with this one.
helm-dont rlly no...
shield-i was thinkin pheonix or ss.

**on this one im using heart of the wolverine so i dont need angelics. so thats y they arnt up there.

skills-werebear, lycanthropy, maul, HoW all 20. Carrion vine and hunger 3. grizzly 5.

the second
Summoner druid =P
ammy-3 to summons-more damage life defense etc for grizzly
helm-shako-life and mana and +skills
belt-arachnid-fcr and 1 to skills
armr-nigma-u no y.
boots-silkweaves-mana
gloves-m'avinas??? or sometihng else. dont no wat though
ring1-soj-mana
ring2-raven-cant be frozen
shield-spirit-+skills and fcr
weapon-hoto-+skills resist and fcr

**mainly +skills equipment since ill be staying away from the battle. and ill be in wolf form so ill have some +run/walk if im low on mana for tele.

Skills
spirit, dire wolf, grizzly, HoW all 20. Carrion vine-10. Cyclone armr' werewolf and lycan-1

I believe these may alrdy be in the threads. but i made these up from scratch. so this is my hard work(not rlly hard =P). these are not in anyway guides. this is for input only. if u feel the need to make a guide out of these (which i severley doubt it) u can.

srry for the spelling errors.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not gonna respond to the summoner druid, since that build has no chance of being sucessful since the summon skill tree is there to compliment the other ones, not to be used by itself.

as for a werebear druid, this is what i'd do.

ber shako
6 shael phase blade
verdungos
dracs
gores
1x raven
1x angelics ring
angelics ammy
duress armor
stormshield

skills:

max oak sage
max werebear
max lync
max maul
rest in wolves maybe?

this will give you a constant 4/4/4/4 attack and you will stun lock everyone from here to california...you're damage is coming mostly from ow's...this build can own in melee

Greyman

Reaction score
Summoner druid = dont go outside. sit in town and cast summon bear. Basic items needs are: helmet = 5summon bear , rings=2sojs, armor = anything 2 skills, amulet= 3 summon skills, weapon= anything 3 skills, belt = arachnids, shield = spirit mon.

MERC GEAR VERY IMPORTANT: Pride weapon and bramble armor, helmet doesnt matter.

AND, to everyone who thinks summoner druid is a waste of time:

Highest level oak possible, lots of auras = d2 loader + barb = win