Xenosaga, any good?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
is this game any good? i wanted to get it but i want ur opinions

Ashigaru

Premium Member
Reaction score
I havent played it but I hear a lot of good things about it. There's also a second one coming out, dont know when though. I've heard its also really long.

Pureblade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
blizzcenter.com
It's very good, but I am stuck at this one place. I evidently didn't spend enough time leveling up. There is a second one, coming out this year, I believe.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
another thing is the rpg free battle?

Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
is this game any good? i wanted to get it but i want ur opinions
My friend Tom beat Xenogears and Xenosaga, he swears by the series. He loves it. I have only seen Xenogears, and it looked freakin cool.

Ganzu

Member!
Reaction score
Xenosaga has too many FMVs :( I mean everything you do ends up a FMVs... thats why its so damn long... you cant skip them and they are boring and long... usually conversations. The battle FMVs are kinda entertaining though. I give it a 4 out of 5 in the RPG world. Overall 3 out of 5.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Ganzu said:
Xenosaga has too many FMVs :( I mean everything you do ends up a FMVs... thats why its so damn long... you cant skip them and they are boring and long... usually conversations. The battle FMVs are kinda entertaining though. I give it a 4 out of 5 in the RPG world. Overall 3 out of 5.
well actually, if you hit pause or selct and circle(one of the face buttons) it will skip the fmv.

Basically,

if your a fan of storytelling
and of free roaming(aka, no random battles)
and long battles(well, might be just me...)
and interesting plots
and pretty damn cool fmvs
and deep customization(it has a skill system not too distant from ffx's sphere system)

you should give it a shot if your really into a long game that you can enjoy long fmv's that really setup the story.

If your not into any of the long fmvs or long battles(at least, i think they are long) then dont buy the game. Even if you dont like the game, you can find it at EB games for 10-20 dollars, very cheap, so if you dont like it you wont feel like you wasted too much time on the game.