Xel'naga the fathers of the protoss and the zerg.

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
wow talk about bringing bace a old fourm

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The xel naga are the species who created the zerg and protoss, and the hybrid are a creation of experiments by either duran or the terran.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
holy shit this thread surived? god damn,

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
What would be the difference between the Xel'Nage and the hybrid? Arent they the same thing?
the xel'naga are and the creaters of the of the zerg and the protoss the hybrid are crass breeds of the protoss and the zurg

Blizzardman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well a comment from a man who actually works for Blizzard. First off, Bill Roper is gonel he was terminated about three months ago! Hard to be an intern for a man who doesn't work for us. Second, If you read my thread you will find out about the Xel' Naga. They will be making a return and they are not exactly behind the Hybrid race. A Xel'Naga rebel named Kopru is the one who is making the hybrid race. Duran was a member of an ancient race the Xel'naga completely destroyed (save Duran). Kopru recruited many of the Xel'naga's old enemies to assist in the production of the prefect race.
The Xel' Naga created the Zerg about 7 Billion light years away from their homeworld (another Galaxy) to prevent the Zerg from easily reaching them in the event the Grand Experiment went bad. The Xel'Naga could of easily destroyed the Zerg when the hive's forces attacked; however, the Overmind knew of a secret weakness of the Xel'Naga, which is also why the Xel'Naga never sent a return fleet to wipeout the Zerg.
Notice how the board was prefectly set for SC2. With the Overmind dead and Kerrigan in command of the swarm , the Xel'Naga's weakness is no longer known, thus the swarm proves no threat to them. Duran and Kopru are building the Perfect race into order to destroy their old Xel'Naga rivals. So what are the other races up too? Read my thread and find out.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
god damn, that was competely out of my guess

34X

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats a whole mouthfull, it was anybodys guess, i mean the entire universe could have blowen up in the game if they wanted it too, but i guess blizzard is more imantive than that, just look at all the wc games.

KING OF ZEALOTS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battle.net
HAHA U AL R WAY BEHIND LOL
THERE WILL BE 3 RACES this 1 which was like the nucleus of the zerg or whateva and then the xelnaga and the hybrid which r the infested protoss LOLOLOLOLOL i'd expect u all to no that!

:noob
:bouncy
:tnt

KING OF ZEALOTS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battle.net
sry for this dubl post but wow i didnt reed blizman's post like awsome n stuff but not at all what i heard BUT TOTALLY AWSOME STORY LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bugeyes
o and just forget my last post!

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
Okay, ive read all the threads, and scfan is a total bullshitter, even i can tell that and im 13, and blizzardman, your story seems really believeable and hard to make up, but i still dont completely believe u. There have been RolePlaying stories more complicated then that made in a short time. Your story makes alot of sense. I believe that duran is a Xel' naga. If they created the zerg and toss, maybe they had duran and possibly the terrans to help duran create a cross breeded race that they thought they could control. Maybe they thought they could control the hybrid race and use it to wipe out the protoss and zerg. And whats this i heard someguy say about stukov being revived into the zerg? cany anyone help me here? and i cant wait till 2008! thats bullshit!

War_enforcer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, i kno everyone is talking bout the Xel'Naga, but they might be too powerful. Mabye blizzard will come out with the race, but it depends. Who knows? The could make a Hybrid idea, Space Orcs, or even Space elves. I also have an idea. MABYE after SC3, they might make a WorldCraft, having all of the races from WC and SC.

M

Master_Blaster[HH]

Hmmm BlizzardMan's post is close to what i have heard but as for the argument with the Xel'Naga and Hybrid thing. The Xel'Naga created the Zerg and Protoss from THEMSELVES. Each one took a quality from the Xel'Naga and and made it better (forgot the two qualities). So the Zerg and the Protoss should be fairly close in power to the Xel'Naga... as for Terran they will end up doing something to be able to fight as well because Starcraft needs humans and humans need Starcraft :D. As for Duran he could be Xel'Naga or something else but his purpose was clear to recombine the Protoss and Zerg into a new (or old) race. This could be a Hybrid or the Xel'Naga or even another race that hasn't been talked about period and they just throw out there. These are all just guesses as I have not heard any offical releases on the development (if any) of SC2.

Oh and if any of you do find a legit AND offical website with information about SC2 PLEASE post it on a thread so we all can read it and have something to base our speculations on.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dumb newbies, we all know blizzard will kill anyone who leak this info out.

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
Blizzardman is a total bser cuz i read his thread and it totaly gives it away. And if your story bout the xel naga making one of there qualities better and making the zerg and protoss then maybe the hybrid is jus a stronger from of the xel'naga, and if so the originol xel naga may ally with them. Anyways, bliz dont have interns and if they did they wouldnt give all this info to an intern. Also no employee would be stupid enuf to leak this much info cuz if they got caught theyd be fired, and probly tortured for a while, then most likely shot. And then theyd go to work on u. Anyways, people are entitled to express there opinions and stuff but i wouldnt be surprised at all if everything posted in this thread is 100% incorrect. Brutaly honest, biatch. Bizatch. BIZNITCH. BIZAZIZNITCH booya i made up that word. bizaziznitch. its gold.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ued_colonial
dumb newbies, we all know blizzard will kill anyone who leak this info out.
They didn't kill anyone for leaking the Wow Alpha now did they?

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aragorn7
They didn't kill anyone for leaking the Wow Alpha now did they?
they are going to find out sometime