Xel'naga the fathers of the protoss and the zerg.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
meh i heard rumors there was a ad on top of b.net i say "Who was killed and brought back into the Zerg?"
A: Duran
B: Stucov
C: Kerrigen

and the answer was Stucov

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2008??? eek!!! that is too far away!!!! a be really old then!! (not really, but thats ok...) eek!!! nooooooooooo!!!!! oh well, i guess it can't be helped...

Jedi

greyknight517

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is a little off topic but can sum1 answer dis for me. umm for the secret lvl on brood war campaigns i unlocked but i couldn't find it listed in the missions. It said i unlocked it then went to the next level i exited the level then searched for it but could not find it plz tell me if i did sumtin wrong

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
No, it doesn't appears. I saved it as a normal save, right in the beggining.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DURAN IS A ****ING XEL NAGA RETARD HE SAID HE SERVED A POWER SLEEPING FOR COUNTLESS AGES AND HE SAID YOUR HISTORY IS REFLECTED IN THIS CELL! GOD READ THE ****ING MANUAL

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
That part isn't in the manual, and he may not be a Xel Naga as well. I'm sure there were more ancient this, other than the Xel Naga.

Maybe evil things!

And I don't want such flaming here, ok?

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
scfan, could you share the official webpage about sc2 that you mentioned earlier? i think we would all love to see that.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Terran, Toss, Xel'Naga, Hybrid, Zerg. Theres your 5 Races. ;)

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by KaosWarrior
of cource you could just be making all this up, do u have any proof of these claims?
ditto above statement. wheres da proof man lol

Jinlim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SCfan13
DURAN IS A ****ING XEL NAGA RETARD HE SAID HE SERVED A POWER SLEEPING FOR COUNTLESS AGES AND HE SAID YOUR HISTORY IS REFLECTED IN THIS CELL! GOD READ THE ****ING MANUAL
YOOOOOOO chillaxe man lol, take a break of fresh air....BETTER YET, taking trident gum takes away the frustration "I heard from someone at the TRIDENT COMPANY" (sounds familiar to what you always say: i heard at Blizzard company eh)

man cmon give me a break. everyone in this forum suspects everything you say man...make us believe some way, some how, and in some physical shape, form, pic, or.....an official site (ahem cough cough sc2 website cough cough)

o ya. dont get so mad man. ppl entitled to their own opinions even if they mite be wrong. whoever thinks wat i said was just wrong or mean please tell me...but one thing to note...i am saying all of this with no claims, no flaming, and no objections to what you say. Just wish you could just show us the truth. This section of the SC forum is alright for rumours and stuff but if its a rumour i think everyone here wants to know the diffrence between rumour, truth, and downright lies. If you wanted my personal reason (please don't flame at me for saying this and mods...i hope u understand what im trying to say lol) i truly do not believe you are an employee working a Blizzard. If you were i dont think an employee would say "DURAN IS A ****ING XEL NAGA RETARD" lol, dat just "blew your cover" aha. everyone let ur voice be heeard. if its a rumour we all like to dream but plz dont lead us on. i hope mods take some serious look at liars in this forum. i relly love this forum and ive posted relly long stuff about funny, sensitive, and intellectually challenging topics in this forum including hacks lol. but i relly would appreciate it if ppl would stop masquearding as one person or another. thx. dats my.....2cents? lol

Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
Actually in the owners manual you got when you bought StarCraft (it doesn't come with Battle Chest) you know the big paperback book that introduces you to SC? Well, in the Zerg Race History section it says that the Overmind discovered the Xel'Naga orbiting over the planet (I forget what it was called but it's not Char) and consumed they're race completely just like the Slothien(Hydralisk) or the Dune Runners of Zz'gashi(Zergling). That is how the Overmind found out about the Protoss in the first place.

And as the story goes, the Overmind consumes countless races until it came upon the Terran settlements at the same time the Protoss did. the overmind saw the psionic potential of the terran race and planned to consume them and evolve they're psionic potential and use them to counter the Protoss' psionic warriors.
:)
:cool:

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
duran dose say that he has had many names through the years in the scret level so i think he is a Xel Naga

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jinlin I am not an employee i am an intern if i said employee sorry it was a typo. And the web site i was talking about was officialy shown to me at work by Mr Roper i didnt go there myself. Just ask me some questions and Ill answer them. Sorry about the flaming your right but since Im an intern they cant 'fire' me lol.

T

toyman

SCfan13 is NOT an employee nor an intern. Blizzard would not release information through an intern. If Roper were going to show an intern, that info would be posted on the offical website. Since when does Blizzard have interns?

Dark-Shenlong

Member!
Reaction score
Aight people. I got REAL INFO i hope. My friend at school went to Japan over the summer. HE PLAYED I THINK A DEMO OF THE NEXT SC. BAD NEWS- Its no SC2 its another expansion. It's Called Starcraft Ice Age. There's only one more new race. it Fenix's race :). They got awesome units and things. So I don't know when it comes out but it'll be kooL!

T

toyman

There is no demo for SC2. If it's an expansion, it's not by blizzard. As for the "new" race.... Fenix was Protoss.

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by zerotailz
i was wondering? how you get secret level!
You know that Zerg Mission where you have to destroy the Protoss Base in under 30 minutes? If you destroy the base with at least 5 minutes on the clock, it unlocks the secret level.