Xel'naga the fathers of the protoss and the zerg.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
could the xel'naga still be alive? And if they are could they be an race for sc2?

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think its a possibility... actually, if there is a new race i think it will be a zerg/ protoss combination... on the secret lvl on brood war the terrans are doing experiments and they created a cross species of zerg and protoss.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I think it will be bother. The Xel'naga and the Hybrid. For a total of 5 races.

Starcraft-3
wc3-4
sc2-5

Atleast that what i think. having 5 would be extremely nice.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it would be nice.. with that many races each race wil need new strategies... the old strategies will not work with so many new units and entire different species.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ued_colonial
could the xel'naga still be alive? And if they are could they be an race for sc2?
well they are barly if u read the manual onl a few survivers

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
There are only a few of them i think because the protoss and zerg ripped them appart.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think that there is a really good possiblity that the Xel'Naga will be in it because of the fact that since they talk about them in the first one being a "Great Race" and all that, you would think that at least some of them were out there......

K]t[N-Slayer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i wonder what kind of units the Xel'Naga will have. and the hybrid.

of course that is hopefully that they put them in the game.

and i also would like to see some dif. units for the current races.

i think those things are what they should put in the SC2 game.

W

wingedDeath

I HAVE THE ANSWERS

Im am proud to announce I have all the facts of the new Hybrid Race. It is a mix of protoss and zerg. This gives the bio organics of a zerg unit the ability to cloak (such as a Hydralisk fused with a dark templar). Imagine, A Queen with the ability to psi storm. Of course the units are very diffrent. There are units like zelots that walk like and have speed like zerglings, Self-Destructiong dragoon type units and the abilities like cloak, psi storm, Lockdown(thats terran though.........) and internal nuclear destruction (blow self up with power of nuke.) The other race is in fact the Xel'Naga who appear to fight off the new hybrid race. This race is like an advanced protoss race with a tech tree bigger than the zerg and terran trees combined. Most of the Xel'Naga units use Vespene gas to breath. Run out of vespene, your units lose energy. But be warned, the old races get pretty slick upgrades too like terran siege tanks moving in siege mode,lurkers attacking air (shoot spijnes?). Anti cloak fields and underground buildings for zerg. So much in new version. E-mail me for more.

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
ok xel naga would be very good race... my space elf idea is kind of like the xel naga, terran protoss hybrid race :)

zergs_hellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clubae86.tk
ok there could be "hybrids" but if sc2 was coming out wouldn't they have mentioned it on e3 if the "claims" were out soo long it will come out(eventually) but why not just piss around with this stacraft and shit stop waiting:shoot

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well thats true and i heard predictions of sc2 coming out in 2008 which is probably way zergs_hellfire. But i did see a official site saying that the Xel'Naga and Hybrids are definite new races. Samir Duran who is a Xel'Naga is one of you're briefers in the Xel'Naga campaign.

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im nto sure, duran COULD be a xel naga, after all maybe the xel naga sent him to do something with both of their failed creations so that they could finally b powerful and kill off the zerg and protoss since both of them betrayed the naga.

duran definitely has some connection to the Naga, but it seems more likely that he is some kind of saboteur working against them,the zerg, the terran, and the protoss. the hybrids(if a species in sc2) will more than likely be the main enemies, and i have a funny feeling that kerrigan will end up at least cooperating for a time with all 2(maybe 3?) other races against the hybrids so it will be an epic battle against the big evil, kinda like wc3 in the last level human/night elf/orcs form up against the undead scourge, whereas before in all games there were no alliances between them. duran probably stole some xel naga secrets or something like that and is using them to create the hybrids. he will more than likely be the 'bad guy' of sc2, like kerrigan is in bw and the overmind is in sc.

just my 2 cents.

oh yea, scfan13, you say you saw an official site that definitely says naga and hybrids sc2 races, would you care to share it with the rest of us since to our knowledge blizzard hasnt announced sc2 yet?

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you guys gave me a lot to think about.... but 2008?! ill be graduated by then! NOOOOO i cant wait that long! i hate you blizzard! make it good and make it fast!