XCKX is back

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If anyone remembers my old clan, xckx, we have re-created the clan. Back when I was staff, me and Aragorn used it as an unoffical Battleforums clan when the BF clan went down. So if none of you are able to get the clan going (which I unfortunately doubt you will) feel free to msg me if you think you want to join Xckx.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Pan said:
If anyone remembers my old clan, xckx, we have re-created the clan. Back when I was staff, me and Aragorn used it as an unoffical Battleforums clan when the BF clan went down. So if none of you are able to get the clan going (which I unfortunately doubt you will) feel free to msg me if you think you want to join Xckx.
I'll join u too, also claneless on Azeroth.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If you do want to join the clan, until October 11th Message AnGrYGruNt about joining clan. He is the current chieften. Basicly just sayI refered you. We dont have any strict rules to join right now, until we can get some members.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I could, but then I dunno what to do afterwards.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Pan said:
If you do want to join the clan, until October 11th Message AnGrYGruNt about joining clan. He is the current chieften. Basicly just sayI refered you. We dont have any strict rules to join right now, until we can get some members.

Ok, and after I will send this guy the mail, when will I have the answer if I am accepted or not?