Xbox360 full rock band?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone wanna get together and rock the **** outta some tunes via plastic moduels?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
after exams. i end on the 24th.

I play Expert Guitar, and half the songs on Hard and other half on expert for Drums.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol damn, I can pretty much do most expert of guitars.... drums i am still on medium :( i havent tried hard solo yet, i should try.

Even though i sound like a gargoyle i'll sing abit.... i love to sing creep.

whats your GT pan... i wouldn't mind playing a shooter with you... see what you got outside RTS.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
lol damn, I can pretty much do most expert of guitars.... drums i am still on medium :( i havent tried hard solo yet, i should try.

Even though i sound like a gargoyle i'll sing abit.... i love to sing creep.
well, not going to lie Run to the Hills and Next to You I can't beat on Drums on hard. Everything else I can do, with a large number of earlier song I can expert.

whats your GT pan... i wouldn't mind playing a shooter with you... see what you got outside RTS.
I haven't decided if i am going to renew my xbl subscription on my account, or just use my brothers account. either way his is "stiver" and mine was "m0n0t0ny".

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm terrible at vocals. Like I fail most songs on Medium trying to sing. The only songs I can really do are the easy ones, favorite being "say it ain't so".

I pretty much don't sing when my friends come over.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
well i think people should do this NOW!!!!

blue said:
If I had Rock Band, I would do vocals for you guys, I'm a pretty good singer, I've done a couple musicals
honestly what kinda of contribution was that?