Xbox Live subscribe q/a

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
When Starcraft Ghost comes out I'll be wanting that Xbox Live feature.

Question: How much..or, what are the plans I can subscribe to?

Question: Which plan is the best?

Question: Do you think they will lower the price for the old Xboxes? Probably not?

Aren't you guys helpful?? err

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Tell me if this helps.
Buy the package that includes 12 months of Xbox LIVE, the headset, and Crimson Skies.

Xboxes are only about $198 or somthing like that where I live.

http://www.xbox.com/live - This will be the best source for help.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you are asking about lowering the cost in regards to if you should get Live now or later, don't worry about it. The Live System will communicate between both systems. If you are jsut asking to ask, well, I am sure the price will be knocked down eventually. ;o

Live is $5.99 a month, if you just want to do it that way. All you would need is a credit card and high speed internet.

Or you can go with the Starter kit if you'de like. Either way, you are definantly wanting to get a headset, so...

I may be mistaken, but you may have an option of paying the subscription either quarterly or yearly. Not sure, though. :/

PauseBreak

Reaction score
A headset? I'm guessing that is for talking to people.
That probably would be a good idea then if you don't have a keyboard. lol

I'm very much considering Live for when SCG comes out, I'll deffinately want to be mutliplayer, so I'm wondering whats going to happen between the now, and then.
With the 360, will subscriptions between the old and the new work with each other. Or will it be like 1's play with 1's and 2's can only play with 2's?

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Like I said, if you start a subscription now (say, you have payed for a full year), it will carry over to the 360. Live isn't based on the console, it is its own system. You will be able to message your friends through Live, even if they are on a different system.

Erm, yah, headsets would be nice to talk to other people. ^-^

*Edit: A basic headset is about $20.Or you can go fancy and get a FANCY one! (about $80)

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Alright, good deal.
I'll probably just get a cheap head set because I'll probably be throwing mine when I lose a game or something. lol. No, that's not me, but my friend's brother does that. Breaks a lot of controllers. lol