Xbox Live, or computer online?

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
What do you think is better, playing online with Xbox Live? Or playing online with your computer?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
PC. Just because.. PC. More graphic= better play.. :goofy

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
i dono i like both

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont got XBC yet and i wont get it till i move and i probably wont get it ne ways seeing that i have no time cause of uni and better things to do than play games

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
wow, all i do is play games

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Xbox live by far no 56kers that lag games to all shit and i dont drop from a game when the host leaves

DarkGhost368

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xboxarena.cjb.net
COTA-GoD said:
playing xbc cause its free and i dont got a credit card XD
Wtf? Its not free... Unless you got alot of those free subscription thinyies, but you still have to give your credit card number. Anway Xbox has awsome online play, and Almost no Lag at ALL. Much Better that Computer Online

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
DarkGhost368 said:
Wtf? Its not free... Unless you got alot of those free subscription thinyies, but you still have to give your credit card number. Anway Xbox has awsome online play, and Almost no Lag at ALL. Much Better that Computer Online

I don't think he is talking about xBox live. He is talking about the mod for xbox that is like xbox live.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i prefere computer to xbox live mainly because there is MUCH more content you can download than you could on xbox live.

now if they made it to where you could mod your own maps and such from the computer and download them to the xbox...