Xbox live Halo 2 come play with me!

PANDA

Member!
Reaction score
Me and my friend will be play halo2 live, they gamertag is AccusedBeau

Or AccussedBeau i cant remember anyways reply to the thread if u'd like to play agist us

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
yea..thats important to know, cuz even though i dont have xbl, i can always play with my friend (ZafierX) and hes a 42 in slayer and my otehr freind (ZealousRage) who is a 28 now i think...

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dArKmIsChIeF said:
yea..thats important to know, cuz even though i dont have xbl, i can always play with my friend (ZafierX) and hes a 42 in slayer and my otehr freind (ZealousRage) who is a 28 now i think...
You do realize he cheated to get his 42, right? He's a good player, but he cheated to get that rank - it's been proven.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lights said:
You do realize he cheated to get his 42, right? He's a good player, but he cheated to get that rank - it's been proven.
Why? Is that guy popular or something?

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He's "popular" over at Halo2forum. That doesn't mean to say people like him, but they found out about him cheating.

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Gamertag in sig, and I have another one: nG Patrick. lol Lights, do you still have your nG gamertag?

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I kept it for a long time, but I finally cancelled it and my I MrGheynz I accounts.

nG was a damn shame. Had I not lost internet for two weeks, Torch not disapeared for forever, and that other kid not made his tag so soon, we might have made it somewhere. ;o Oh well. ;o

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Yeah, I have given up on Halo 2. You should see some fo the playlists they have come out with! OMG, 6v6, Team ActionSack, Team Snipers is ranked now, they took away Head to Head.. Its such a joke now. Im going to start playing Counter-Strike on XBL now.

Patrick_A

Boss D.J.
Reaction score
Huh?

Im just saying I've lost all hope in Halo 2 after I played (in matchmaking) team snipers on containment, and team phantom fiesta - doesn't matter what map that gametype is a joke.