Xbox 360 (xenon) FINAL PICTURE!!

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score

Can’t tell you how we got our hands on this image, but what you’re looking at is a real live shot of the Xbox 360 that someone sneakily snapped with their cameraphone at Microsoft’s Xbox360 Revealed launch party in Los Angeles last night. Also note the presence of a hard drive attachment up top, the white controller, the Xbox Live headset, and what looks like that EyeToy-like camera peripheral we’ve been hearing about.

The leaked Xbox 360 pics keep on coming this afternoon. The latest is a close up shot of the new console’s controller that gives us a good look at that little silvery thing in the middle, which besides sporting the Xbox 360’s logo, is also supposed to be some new kind of button or something or other (if we knew exactly what it was we’d tell you).

Microsoft must have been dreaming if they thought they could hold a launch party for the Xbox 360 last night and somehow stop us from getting our hands on photos of every last piece of hardware that was there. We already scored a live shot of the console, along with its controller, now courtesy of another attendee we now know what the Xbox 360’s DVD player/Media Center remote control is going to look like.

Got all this from engadget.com

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
It looks pretty cool, but no way in hell am I wasting money on video game systems that are just becoming more and more like computers. It defeats the point of consoles.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
MrBret said:
It looks pretty cool, but no way in hell am I wasting money on video game systems that are just becoming more and more like computers. It defeats the point of consoles.

Not really. The price point is great concidering its a full media center. People pay WAY more than that for things of simular , and this thing even plays games! haha.

Zerglite

Reaction score
soon, consoles will simply be computers with controllers

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Emolite said:
soon, consoles will simply be computers with controllers

this console is much better than any of our computers...

Zerglite

Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
its just a computer, either way

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
says who?

Xbox = a computer with lots of ways to steal your money (xbox live is the biggest waste of money, and they go further to charge you for every little ****ing thing you can downlaod. waste.)

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
says who?

Xbox = a computer with lots of ways to steal your money (xbox live is the biggest waste of money, and they go further to charge you for every little ****ing thing you can downlaod. waste.)

just a guess, but im sure you dont have 3 3.5ghz processors.

CMNeir

Member!
Reaction score
I can't wait for it to come out, but i have one question. when it does will we have to sign up seperatly for xbox live on the 360 or are the two xbox live's combined? hopefully you understand what i am trying to say, cause i would hate to have to pay more money for xbox live on the 360... when i already have it on the original xbox.

CMNeir

Member!
Reaction score
Good, don't want to pay for another xbox live. I wonder if they will re-release games that were good on the xbox for the 360? Like Halo and Halo 2 and some others....

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
it will be reverse capibal, you can use your current games for the next system. You may have to download a patch for them though. the 360 will be shipped with patches for the most common games, like halo and halo 2, nfs:u, nfsu:2, ect ect.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
If you understood how the programming worked, and how much of a chance going from NVidea to ATI is, also single core processor to multi core processor, and the way the processor's worked, you would know why there needs to be patches.

Biske

Reaction score
Oh, of course, us simpletons don't know SHIT about that kind of stuff.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Looks cool. Too much like a PC though.

Are they using an ATX or BTX style?

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Faunus said:
says who?

Well, if you get cards which come with every single xbox live supported game you wouldn't need to worry about a monthly fee.