Xbox 360 prices

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i mean everyone is entitled to there opions..but xboxb would suck without halo...halo made xbox popular....they will steal alot of ps3's money

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
We would all be saying "xbo.. what?" if halo hadn't been released on it. Basicly.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
thebastardsword said:
wasnt halo origionally projected to release on mac only?
It started out as a RTS, then a third person shooter, before turning into a first person shooter, at which point Microsoft bought bungie and made it develope the game for Xbox. Originaly it would have been a PC/Mac game only

LeapOfFaith

J'Kar Fanboi
Reaction score
im gonna stick with my playstation 2 and wait till playstation 3 comes out

Epidemic

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i've always thought the whole point of buying console systems was that they were cheaper than computer systems. this is not "much" cheaper than computer systems folks.

a 400 dollar gaming console that would be overpowered by PCs in about 1-2 years and overpowered by the PS3 (with more japanese support but no online unified service (lame))

it's better to wait. patience is a virtue.

Besides, there is no killer app on x360. the only truly impressive launch title is probably going to be PDzero and the other stuff are all ports or sequels...

also, M$ is t3h evil with a D.

PS3 has the blu-ray. its like giving you a free blu-ray player, the first of its kind. you can fit like 45 gigs. 4 times what x360 dvds have. i predict cross platform support via PSP. And even though most tvs don't support it, ps3 offers 1080p and 120 fps. It is truly groundbreaking.

Nintendo Revolution has special edgy controllers. Unique in every way. And prolly cross platform support, maybe connectivity with the Gameboy DS. first party games like mario and metroid and star fox. stuff you cant get elsewhere.

X360 has normal controllers.... basically a giant computer thats looks nicer than the other fugly original xbox.... and "faceplates" wtF. FACEPLATEs!!! lol, pay 20 dollars for a faceplate. lame.

-btw, most games are ports from computer games (from the XBOX), i'd expect the same for X360. Half life 2 on the xbox.... hmmmmm
-halo firs ccame out on the xbox and then came out on computer.... hmmmmmm, hmmmmmm, WTF!!!

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Epidemic said:
i've always thought the whole point of buying console systems was that they were cheaper than computer systems. this is not "much" cheaper than computer systems folks.

a 400 dollar gaming console that would be overpowered by PCs in about 1-2 years and overpowered by the PS3 (with more japanese support but no online unified service (lame))

it's better to wait. patience is a virtue.
I agree conpletley,but pc allready > xbox 360.

Thats why ima upg my pc from xmas with the 400$ i might of been spending on an xbox 360.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill be buying the $399 version in march. Ill mod it out and improve the cooling system so it doesn't burn out like stupid microsoft would have it do. Ill put in a glass window in the side and some neon lights. Its going to look tight. (i did all that to my first xbox). Right now Im just waiting to get some money so I can buy one..... I dont have a job, nor do I want one