Xbox 360 prices

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
The $399 one because the core package is pretty much useless....

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
the base package is ideal for the most casual of gamers. for the type whose library consists of one of the many repetitive and exceedingly redundant American sports titles or the most uber trendy of the pop games such as GTA. those persons will be glad to save the extra $100 and buy 3 or 4 used games with the leftovers.
the base package is also i believe the way of the future and a massive step for the gaming industry. we finally have genuine option levels when purchasing a system. :mean

but then for the rest of us, that extra $100 gives us one strong package to game with! no need to go any further than that!

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i was expecting it to be like 599 when ps2 first came out

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Microsoft officially announced the U.S. launch date of their highly anticipated system as November 22nd. They also announced that on January 22nd they will realize the "budget gamer" demographic they were going after with the cheaper non-hard drive version of the console will simply wait for the first price drop and buy the deluxe edition once the game library has filled out.

While the decision to release dueling Xbox 360s is planned to be a failure in many fascinating ways, the majority of the cheaper systems will be bought by well-meaning but hapless parents on tight budgets. A fair amount of these parents will, of course, be forced to head back out to the store and shell out an extra $40 for a memory card which they had assumed they wouldn't need since the last Xbox didn't require one, at which point Microsoft plans to have two specially trained employees high-five each other excitedly.

Silver lining, people. One in every cloud.
-Somethingaweful.com

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
there wouldnt be any loading diff with out the hdd would there?

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
loading what? games are not designed to use the hdd this time around....but you can load your media onto the xbox now (music/movies/pictures). If you want to use xbox live and do not have a harddrive, you NEED a memorycard.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
to bad microsoft plns on raping sony sales with relaseing halo 3 when ps3 is debuting =/..wehat fags

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
glowpole said:
to bad microsoft plns on raping sony sales with relaseing halo 3 when ps3 is debuting =/..wehat fags
Rofl, do you honestly believe Halo 3 will be ready at PS3's launch? also after that rushed POS Halo 2 many hardcore halo players have been turned off from the series.

Also, one game won't hurt a console's launch, especially a PlayStation console. Sony's fanbase completely RAPES MS's.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'll but the 400$ one. Though I'm not sure if I'll use it too much.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
glowpole said:
1. Halo is a shit game

2. You underestimate the power of stupid PS3 fanboys

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
pan said:
1. Halo is a shit game

2. You underestimate the power of stupid PS3 fanboys
1. Halo: CE owned. by far the best FPS released on a console since golden eye and the original perfect dark.

2. :rolleyes