XBOX 360 Best Game This Year !!!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
its a poor game but got a 10/10 from nearly every review it got?
Yeah. It's a total downgrade from San Andreas on the PS2. Less guns, boring story, lamer cars. Only thing that's better is the graphics - so **** that.
imo metal gear 4 will win in the ps3 category. or ff13/re5 if they can still catch up this year.
There's no way RE5 will get an '08 release and FFXII might sneak out in late '08 in Japan, but probably not.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
rock star is just lucky fans really dont care about the graphics of gta coz the game mechanics is just an instant win.

gaming company should try and compete with gta, and to ensure a victory they need to do a metal gear graphics with the gta mechanics. now thats real free roaming.

i have a feeling ff13 will get a december 08 release.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
It won't because that's when a demo is being released packaged with the Blue-ray special ed. of FFVII Advent Children and it's releasing in Jan. 2009 in Japan. Wikipedia is saying an '09 release in Japan and '10 release for U.S. since the PS3 release is being held later than usual to release at the same time with the 360 release.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yeah, you better start saving you money because you're not taking my PS3.

MeltingPrism

Reaction score
GTA 4 had a great story. An epic bank robbery and was pretty orgiginal. They didn't do the conventional italian mafia thing. They went a seperate way and scored big. I can't wait for the downloadable content exclusively to the xbox.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
GTA4 wasn't all that bad I enjoyed it a bit.... it's just hard to keep your focus on that one game the whole way through. Awesome graphics engine in the game and yes it did lack in weapons. That game will still win Game of The Year.