XBOX 2 OR PS3

Rhyotion

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sega2200 said:
i choose xbox2 rather then ps3 since ps3 doesnt have inconsole memory...since sony thinks its nessecary for us to pay to continue are games...lets just say ps2 needed alot of extra things u have 2 buy(liek to be able to play with 3 other friends, saving your game, plugging into the internet, and the list goes on)but for xbox i only needed to buy 1 thing(the remote for the dvd player) but i only bought that because i wanted a dvd player in my room. also eventually games that are made for the ps2 comes to the xbox but that doesnt work the other way around(look at gta). so they cant say that ps2 has better games.so unless sony upgrades those for ps3 they should just quit.
English Please.
Edit: Using my awsome skills I decifered it. Xbox 2 wont have a Hard Drive; the reason: MS didnt like people hacking it so they take the HDD away and replace it with a mem card.

Patrick_A said:
I think that the Xbox is doing the owning. PS2 is Xbox's b1tch! The first edition of Xbox is better than the second edition of the Sony Playstation. If Microsoft does ever come out with the Xbox 2, the Playstation would be gone..
Thats why sony is developing a next system.

thebastardsword said:
you do understand the xbox controller is much smaller now right?

i find the ps2 controller to be crap. i have a switch that makes it so i can use my xbox controller instead of the ps2 one, it works quite well.
The smaller ones functionality sucks. Trying to find the buttons Is like trying to find a Canadian corner without a donut shop.