X Hero Siege Help

asurmen

Reaction score
On V. 3.03 i got a hidden character called a ghost which looked like a green glowing shade. it had the worlds most bada$$ :bouncy ablities and stats and i really want to know how to get it. i started by viewing the heros on the right part of the circle and moving around (inside ring) then as i clicked Jania (purple sorceress) i was selected as him. if u figure it out or already know can u plz tell me.

P.S after playing some more i got to the final boss and the final boss is the unknown ghost. :lucifer

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
just pick pally to own all, his 100% cleaving strike isnt there for looks.

asurmen

Reaction score
beating the game isnt the problem i just want to know how to get it

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
N_Edd said:
just pick pally to own all, his 100% cleaving strike isnt there for looks.
Or use Mountain King and get lvl 4 Muradin's Hammer (200% life leech). Pit Lord does the same thing with Cleaving attack, but its a skill!

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ya i would like to know how how to the green dude. i saw him opnce. i also got up to to final boss (green dude) but couldnt beat him, any ideas?

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He is a random hero so choose random and their is a 1/25 chance of getting him.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Or use Mountain King and get lvl 4 Muradin's Hammer (200% life leech). Pit Lord does the same thing with Cleaving attack, but its a skill!
death mask :O

Pally has 100% cleaving strike, and his ult totally pwns lol

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Mask of Death only gives 50%. Muradin's Hammer is 200%, there is a HUGE difference. But yes, Arthas is good for beginners :)

_JaKE

Reaction score
u want a good hero? pick the huntress 200% ur attck damageand multipile attcks. Or pick dryad with envenomed spears and multipile attcks. i like the heros that attck more than one creep at a time... its great.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jakester said:
u want a good hero? pick the huntress 200% ur attck damageand multipile attcks. Or pick dryad with envenomed spears and multipile attcks. i like the heros that attck more than one creep at a time... its great.
cleaving > them

and 50% is enuf! :p

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yes, when your attack is in the 1000s. As Ntrik says, Cleaving attacks (Arthas or Pit Lord) are the best methods for defeating multiple enemies at once.

Or here is a trick. Get 5000 gold, and buy the Amulet of the Wilds. When Kel Thuzad comes (you have around 5000 gold around this point to buy it). Summon a bear to defeat them easily. Then leave that bear guarding your lane. Next face your image, and accept. He should be 5x stronger than you, now summon another bear here, make him attack it and you attack with the bear. He should fall and you get +100 all stats, that should be able to start you off. Go for the other items when you seal all 8 gates and need to kill the ghouls and skeletons.

The final boss is easy with these items:
Shield: you can't die!
Lighting Sword: 10000 dmg +
Key of Three Moons: +2500 all stats (nuff said ^_^). I once defeated him with nothing but a Blademaster and multiply images.

_JaKE

Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Then leave that bear guarding your lane. Next face your image, and accept. He should be 5x stronger than you, now summon another bear here, make him attack it and you attack with the bear. He should fall and you get +100 all stats, that should be able to start you off.

i have a question. what dp u mean, "face your image"?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Go to the beacon in the bottom right corner of the castle region. Select Hero Image and confirm yes. No offense, but I can't believe you didn't know that :(

_JaKE

Reaction score
lol b4 u posted my answer, i played a game and figured it out. :doped

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Good, at least you can stand a chance :)

tiduseifer

Reaction score
I like the tip about facing your own image and getting 100 stats, very effective.
But I was just wondering if there are anymore real effective tips for the other mini quests?

higgy

Reaction score
if ur noob i reckon that the easiest hero is beastmaster
+ in the first spec event u can just spawn ur miniture zoo to restrain the dude and he cant do anything to get you

3p1t0m3

Reaction score
start hero seige random > 5k gold bonus
buy a set of pots so u have 30 +3k hp pots
do ALL HERO IMAGES so u can get the spell immunity neckless (spam pots cos u die easy)
use 2 furbogs for this, as @ lvl 1 this should b sufficient
NB you can not do this in later stages bcos the heros get exponentially harder
use remaining for hero iamges
NB after all hero images you hero image depending on version would have +200 bonus stats rather than 100
after this its pretty straight4ward
pitlord and arthus easy heros for late game esp for finishing
pitlord's 100% cleave in X hero seige 3.12 is extremely good.
you can kill ghost in under 15 seconds by cleaving him ie hit a unit and allowing the splash damage to hit him. because cleave doesnt factor in armour and therefore ez kill
i did this with lightning sword and ring of superiority
although 90 mins of getting 7k stats and finsihing the last boss in under 1 min is sorta sad.....

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah but the Spell Imunnity necklace causes wyrms and chims to go directly for the castle unless you gun them before they reach it. That is honestly one reason why I dislike the Dryad.