X Hero Siege. Cheat or Glitch

enaka1

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I am tired of hearing people saying they have no idea why they suddenly turn level 30 when the game just started. I am really skeptical about this as I have also seen heroes with stats that are constantly increasing w/o buying tomes.

Can anyone tell me if this is really a glitch or do cheats really exist in this map?

Spunch

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hmm that is interesting, I have not seen anything like that.

I bet it is a glitch....

=(

frootluips

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
@enaka1

Well i'm not sure about that extra boost in levels
But you can buy tomes with a command ("-bt" OR "-buytomes") without the quotations of course for 50k each time
You can also vs an image of your self which is about ten times as hard as you.
But you if you manage to beat your image... well you're pretty much awarded +100 stat points to Strength, Agility and Intelligence.

Hope this was helpful to you.

Peace out,

Frootluips.

KILLER_BLA

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I found it our by accident but I cant get it to work all the time.
you use the arrow keys like the right arrow key gives you 2k gold and different combinations give you different things like more str int agi.
but I cant get to work every time

hope it helps

Gona

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I think its a little of both, intended to be a cheat but it glitched

enix

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
well if tons of people are saying IDK then it must be a glitch as nobody knows how to do it

DeathH3LLZ

Gamer...
Reaction score
It's a cheat.
The official map should be downloaded at the official site, or a legitimate site.
They probably just hacked it.. Oh and by the way, when you joined, did you have to download the map because if you did, then they just hacked it.

bertwuuu

i'M a Good Person
Reaction score
some collided maps are scattering already.... better make sure that the host have a legit map

Inzom1a

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Specialy when it comes to x hero siege. Damn there are like 100000 unlegit map versions of it! Be sure to get the right one before you host plz!

bertwuuu

i'M a Good Person
Reaction score
yup youre right!..... some pipol are so liking to ruin other games... hate hackers :bounce2:

wcftpro

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
aiyo the stats increasing is because of the -buy tomes ==

zes10

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I haven't experienced any glitch in the game???

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Well, in the old versions you could get the Gold necessary to buy a Furbolg to defeat the Kel'Thuzads that attack at Wave 1. Then while the Furbolg still has life, you take on your clone with it. You gain a +100 stats tome, which is enough to gain levels early on without necessarily running back to heal yourself.

turmericnewton

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I found it our by accident but I cant get it to work all the time.
you use the arrow keys like the right arrow key gives you 2k gold and different combinations give you different things like more str int agi.
but I cant get to work every time

hope it helps
My word. I was playing not 10 minutes ago and was accused of cheating because i was gaining stats randomly and it hink this is why... I have never hacked a map, downloaded a hacked map or cheated online and nearly every game of XHS i go into i get accused of hacking...

I play windowed so i can watch TV whilst playing and use the arrow keys to move, now that is coincidental!

If you press certain conbinations you get a popup menu and there is a button that steals a hero...This happened earlier and i got shouted at and added to numerous banlists because of it :/

lolistas

Reaction score
I know how to do it i can make myself lvl 30, perma invisible,can control others,invulnerable,and many more i can change the player who can control u or send you to the enemy if you want to know hous just send me on my e mail lolistas @ ymail . com yipee