Www.thottbot.com

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
supposidly this is the best noob question answering site that ever was. anytime someone asks a question on a quest, i see atleast one person reccomend thottbot to them. I've gone there myself to see what it is and I don't understand the quest section.. once you find the quest it tells you exactly what it says in the quest log then tells you on the map where you get the quest. If thottbot would show where you go to get the quest, it would be freakin awsome and perfect for people who get stuck on tricky quests.. I just dont understand why people think it's so good when it gives you no more info then you already have.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
thottbot tells you where the questgiver is and where it ends.. as long as you know the name of the quest, you search for it, then you click map, at the right, then it shows you where it is.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
well.. that city is small so it isnt very hard to walk around looking for ? above someone's head. if you want the coordinates, get cosmos and then you can insert it.

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
well thats not what i mean. I understand its easy to walk around and look for a yellow ? above someone's head but most of the time, people looking for quest help arnt looking for where to turn it in, they're looking for where to complete their objective, in that quest you have to find the lost supplies. It doesnt tell you where the lost supplies are so how is the thottbot supposed to help?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
you know, thottbot isnt perfect, but it's a lot better than having nothing. it tells you a lot, and all you have to do is a little in order to finish the quest. we have it easy.

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
I know, i'm not having trouble with any quests. I'm just wondering why people reccomend thottbot when its completely useless almost.. it tells you where you got the quest.. almost everyone should know that.. it tells you the info on the quest.. which if you have the quest, that exact same info word for word should be in your quest log, and it tells you where to turn in the quest. for MOST cases, its extremely easy to find out where to turn in the quest, a yellow question mark is quite hard to miss.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thottbot is terribly unreliable at times. often ill get no results, or results that just dont make sense. 1 out of every 3 times i look something up fr a quest, i dont get good results.

still, without it i'd be ****ed ^^.

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
when you go there, what are you looking for? like what info are you having trouble with?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
http://wow.allakhazam.com

Stumbled upon that and it seems much better then Thottbot.com, to me. Many of the quests tell how to complete and it has maps with NPC locations, creep locations, and all that other sexy stuff. Not usually crowded either.<3

dP

Member!
Reaction score
yeah, ive been using that site since day 1, but thottbot is just ****ed up..