Wutz ur sc dream?

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dreamed I was an Overmind once. That was totally awesome. I just would sit around all day, commanding my huge Zerg forces all over the galaxcy, invading planets and gaining more and more territory. I could get all my little funny celebrates to do stuff, or I could get my zerglings do tricks, for entertainment. Or I could attack someone like TongaMonga, cause he keeps mindcontroling my greatest warriors. After awhile, I'll bring him down with my mass numbers;). Or maybe, I'll just cruise around in space, flying like a comet(remeber the last Zerg cinematic in Original). Or maybe I'll just watch Static ride around on one of my Zerglings, laughing my head off(can an Overmind laugh, and does it even have a head?). Anyone, life would be bliss if I was an Overmind(until Zeratul and his DT's go and kill me:()

(PS. DeadPeasant, I doubt you have two accounts. It says in your sig, that everything you say is a lie:))

KING OF ZEALOTS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battle.net
lol i dont like the overmind i want to b a dark temp and kill it but 2 bad ill b a zealot O WELL ill b wit my best friend fenix lol!

dP

Member!
Reaction score
overmind sucks. its weak and boring. just sits there saying 'oh im the overmind now worship me!'

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by DEAD_PeASENT2
overmind sucks. its weak and boring. just sits there saying 'oh im the overmind now worship me!'
No way man! You not only get to sit around and say worship me, you can control your troops and tell them to go destroy someone you hate! And the Overmind can fly around remeber?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Supposedly, in the movie, it can.

And if I can keep mind controling your units, that's because I have infinite mana.

Nothing better as Maelstrom against Zerg :D

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
II think being in command of a BC would be totally awesome. you could fire that yamato cannon of yours at anything that got in your way.... WHAT?????/AP TEST FRI? MWAHAHAHAHAA THINK AGAIN BEEEOTCH!!

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TrongaMonga

Nothing better as Maelstrom against Zerg :D
What about psi-storm? lol, tronga and his dark archons.

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by DEAD_PeASENT2
overmind is just ****ed. i could kick his/her/its ass any day.
Oh yea? You and what army? Whatever unit you are, you're going to have to plow through my never ending armys. You'll never win! MRUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uh....Right....If you must remeber, my Zerg forces *cough*killed*cough* Fenix. Your army could never beat my Zerg Swarms. That's why I conquered Auir and the Protoss are always fleeing places:)
And you change your Avartar and Sig so many times King Of Zealots....

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
u should still stay on topic.

a transforming Terran air unit! from Plane to Gundam/mech mode >:]