WTS Skeletons!

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Im arfaid I dont a SS, but there were more bodies/skeletons/corpses when Khruul attacked Ironforge on my server - alot more..
But really nice pic.

PvE happened on a PvE server.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Unfortunately that screenshot doesn't show the PILE of skeletons at the entrance of people all trying to get in.

Alliance are such ****ing rejects on our server that they camp people that can actually do Karazhan in raids outside the entrance. Shortly after that pic was taken, all 3 of our guild's Karazhan raids zoned out and ****ing obliterated the Alliance raid outside. It was <No Quarter> heaven. :D

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
So all tonight while I was questing there was a group of about 5 allies running back and forth between ct and xr killing all the npcs that I needed to turn in quests...

What made you think I would like this shit again?

Oh and the general channel in the barrens is full of dickhead little kids.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Haha, last night before we went into Kara it was almost the same thing. It was a HUGE group of alliance (Me, Samsara, Sakuta, and Kao were all there) and we pwned the face of every horde that walked by. Of course I was benched for the run, but by the time it was my turn to join the raid there were no alliance and all horde, and I got the favor returned. Go figure.