WTH NOW?

L

Laharl

Mac is a joke. It's not compatible enough to use at all. Linux? I've never tried it and I haven't got the time or patience to learn another OS.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Then why are you bitching?

L

Laharl

Because there's nothing else to use, and Windows is crap. Don't you know anything about comps?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Big-Fat-Homo said:
Don't you know anything about comps?
BFH said:
Because there's nothing else to use, and Windows is crap.
Obviously I know more than you. Go use Redhat.

L

Laharl

Why bother trying to learn yet another OS when Microsoft should be (trying to) release quality products?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
They do release quality products. You clearly have a dislike for Windows, so get off your ass and learn a new OS. It only takes literally a day or two.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
How did we go from Ghost to OS's? I agree with Eric

Who ever said Nintendo sucks should be crucified

And, what the hell is taking Blizzard so long to release Ghost, damnit!?
I swear it should have been out like a year ago

L

Laharl

If memory serves I was waiting for it to come out four years ago. It's getting annoying.

not_a_poster

Member!
Reaction score
To all you anti-microsofters....

Sry bout going off topic but....The only reason you think microsoft is bad is because of all the viruse attacks and other problems right? If you think, people who make viruses target whoever they think will infect most people. What do most people use? Microsoft. Why do they use it? Its faster, easier, has more products for, then any operating system by quite a long shot. If everyone uses MAC or linux, they'll be starting to get hit hard by "problems". Why does the other OS's have problems. One is because virus/bug makers dont feel like making something that will affect like 2% (i may be wrong, but its stay small) of the computer industry. And to find bugs, you must use something a lot, and to use something a lot, it must be pretty damn popular.