WTH NOW?

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Its nto gonna be on GC should i go buy a ps2 or x box or sumthing? I dont want too but i want to play this game if it cums out

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Uh..Buy an x360?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Spell 'comes' correctly. Don't try to be funny, its not.

To answer your question either wait for PS3, or get an Xbox.
Xbox has better specs than PS2.
PS3 has better specs than Xbox360, plus PS3 works.

L

Laharl

I don't really want to buy either. Xbox is made by a fairly bad company, and I've never liked sony.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
How is Microsoft a "failry bad company" ?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Pause said:
Spell 'comes' correctly. Don't try to be funny, its not.

To answer your question either wait for PS3, or get an Xbox.
Xbox has better specs than PS2.
PS3 has better specs than Xbox360, plus PS3 works.
asuming ps3 comes out this century

Biske

Reaction score
Go Nintendo! The only one of the 3 super powers not controlled by Satan. And for denying Nintendo, Blizzard will perish...soon.

AP

Custom User Title
Reaction score
i dont wanna spend a 100 bucks on a console for a game thats probably not that good excep multiplayer and no one plays multiplayer on console online anyways.
anyone knwo where i cna get a ps2/xbox used for cheap?

L

Laharl

I've heard many, many horror stories of how the crapbox 360 simply isn't a good console, and windows is extremely poorly made.

Anyone who knows anything about the computer industry would know how ill motivated their workers are, too.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Asylum Patient said:
i dont wanna spend a 100 bucks on a console for a game thats probably not that good excep multiplayer and no one plays multiplayer on console online anyways.
anyone knwo where i cna get a ps2/xbox used for cheap?
Hi. I'm XBLive. I have over 5 million subscribers.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
pan said:
asuming ps3 comes out this century
It will most likely come out before SCG.

Biske,

Nintendo is old. Get over it. Their time has come and GONE and gone again. They are dried up old prunes.

Big-Fat-Homo,
You don't know what your are talking about.

Asylum Patient,
You are asking us where to buy your things? I'm not even going to give you hints it should be so obvious as to where to buy "used and cheap"

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Pause said:
It will most likely come out before SCG.

Biske,

Nintendo is old. Get over it. Their time has come and GONE and gone again. They are dried up old prunes.
and yet Nintendo's little N64 handheld console still sells better than Microsoft's next gen "OMG POWERFULL" xbox 360

L

Laharl

Actually, I know what other Microsoft products are like. Hell, look at windows. Microsoft is not a good company.

By the way: I'm an embarressed microserf.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You can't honestly say that Microsoft isn't a good company, unless you're completely ignorant.

Biske

Reaction score
It was monopolizing the market until the gov got on to em and forced em to split into two pieces. It's a necessary evil I'm afriad though....

And Pause, just as the Pheonix rises from the ashes, so will Nintendo this year. And to say that Nintendo's time as gone away, is silly.....you're silly. In that one post I have lost all but the smallest amount of respect for you...maybe...don't know if I ever had any for anyone here....well, there was xbn42 once...or however he spells it.

L

Laharl

Yes, Mike. Because we all know that windows is a reliable operating system with no enormous security flaws or glitches and runs amazingly smoothly.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Hey, my version of windows hasn't crashed since I got the computer, and hasn't had any breakins yet. And it's been on 24/7. For over three months.

Besides, I never said anything about Windows. I said Microsoft. If you say Microsoft isn't a good company, you're clearly an idiot.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Microsoft doesn't make the best products. They have tow things going for them. Brand name, and no real competitors. Thier OS is the standard. You can say people use Linux etc. but it isn't substantial in numbers. Microsoft has the market completely. They have money, and they don't make the greatest product, but there is no real alternative so you have to buy microsoft.

L

Laharl

Exactly, Pan. Microsoft is a pretty bad company, but there is nothing else to buy.

Yes, I loathe microsoft and everything it stands for. But I still use windows. There's simply nothing else.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You could use Linux, or MacOS...Saying there just simply is nothing else is just...man you're hopeless.