WTF! WE HAVE TO PAY POINTS TO PLAY ARCADE GAMES11??

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yep. Looks like you will have to post now.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice motive to post more. :-D Post for 10 minutes, play for 20 minutes. Repeat!

Teh_Pwner

Member!
Reaction score
When it's like this its practically impossible for my Typing Test score to be beaten :/

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Not if you stockpile a ton of points, then you can play a lot and it won't impact you! :)

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol I didn't even know we had an arcade till like 3 hours ago.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The arcade was kinda pointless. Mostly because nobody came close to beating any of my Pacman scores :p. Afterwards, I got sick of it and only played it before I went to class.

Andrew said:
Not if you stockpile a ton of points, then you can play a lot and it won't impact you!
Bank 4tw.

Jenny!

Public Relations ADDministrator
Reaction score
Google search arcade games.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its so people wont just come here to play arcade and is for people to post more to play arcade.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Or just go to Addictinggames.com. Or better yet, get a souped up PC and just PLAY a purchasable game.

Troik said:
Its so people wont just come here to play arcade and is for people to post more to play arcade.
Yeah, but then they realize the arcade sucks. Especially when you have to pay everytime you screw up. For instance, Snake or Helicopter.

Then again, all you really need to do is post once and you got yourself almost 2 credits to play. Since the game costs 2.85/play.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Or just go to Addictinggames.com. Or better yet, get a souped up PC and just PLAY a purchasable game.

Yeah, but then they realize the arcade sucks. Especially when you have to pay everytime you screw up. For instance, Snake or Helicopter.

Then again, all you really need to do is post once and you got yourself almost 2 credits to play. Since the game costs 2.85/play.
Or those damn penguin games...

I stopped playing because the games I liked either I was nowhere close to beating, or no one seemed to beat me. That and people stopped playing. Why complain about paying to play in the arcade, its not like very many people played it before anyways.

Plus, new games ftw.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, I just play them to bypass time before class.

I dont really play them at home. Cause I have a bunch of games to play, I could never really get bored.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Especially when you scatter his remains all over the floor. Then again, that one is about luck.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I only like trying to get the farthest. I once got very close to the then-current high score. It was off by like 10. Annoyed the hell out of me.