WTF is he doing?

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Well, I was playing an arranged team (yeah, my and my friend got in the same game) and we were up againsed high lvl players, but then down in purps base hes not getting any units or anything, he's just getting heroes. wtf is he doing?

BTW I am SaRs-OverLORD

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
This game made baby jesus cry. Funny thing is, purple MIGHT be the best player in the game, at least he didnt sit in his base like someone said "NR 20"

dP

Member!
Reaction score
wtf u talking about? we destroyed all the bases. plus u didnt even see the replay

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I did so see the replay, while you were destroying the bases with your clanmate (who obviously is used to NR 20 Starcraft games), purple was holding off 2 bluddlusted armies with ONLY 3 heros + towers. Yes, he was the best player in the game by far, he had the best hero score, and about 30 more unit kills than anyone else. Its pretty obvious he was just screwing around

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
He was undead, got lich/DK/DL, and loaded them up with an orb each, and 2-3 heal pots and 2-3 mana pots, and ran around leveling them by nuking units. I think he only lost a hero once, when bluddlusted knights chased his DL down when his DK was out of mana. It looked like he was trying to play LK69 style, but he never got any expansions, and nuked units instead of heros.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
3 heros only works in FFA's to the point where it's imabalnced.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, 3 heroes work for Humans in solo as well as UD too. Only NE and orc dont get 3 heroes. Fewer units but better with 3 heroes.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
BluddLuSt4Life said:
I did so see the replay, while you were destroying the bases with your clanmate (who obviously is used to NR 20 Starcraft games), purple was holding off 2 bluddlusted armies with ONLY 3 heros + towers. Yes, he was the best player in the game by far, he had the best hero score, and about 30 more unit kills than anyone else. Its pretty obvious he was just screwing around
I won a game like that once, but I only had one hero tho =/

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
It could be possible they were just ****ing around?

Me and a freind do that more often than not. Were lvl 15. 4 losses.

Anyhow I don't see why your so upset over a free win. I'd welcome it.