WSG

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I don't know about your servers, but horde ****ing sucks on mine. Out of about 8 runs today we lost all of them, and even ones I wasn't in I heard they lost. And I don't just mean lost..I mean they got murdered. 0-3 in every run. What the hell? It seems that nobody listens to whoever tries to be a leader and they all do what they want. Usually if you look at the map you see a bunch of yellow dots all across the whole map instead of group together. It's pathetic. I'll never get Sargent at this rate. :(

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
can we stop with the "lets make a thread about everything i ****ing venture upon in wow"?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'm new, I'm trying to learn, and that is the purpose of these forums. Tell me again what I'm doing wrong?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
30, and come tuesday I'll be half way into rank 2. =\

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
lol i played wow wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy after i been to the forums, i dident ask everything i came upon, make "Jason needs help in WoW" thread please kthx.

But ne ways, twisting neither is worken out great with the whole pvp system, rank 11 epic mount by lvl 40 >:D

( btw horde sucks on your server? OMG I WANNA BRING MY GNOME OVER THERE! ))

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
theres no use to get a high rank at a low level, seriously, wait till you are level 60 to pvp. and it's the same way for alliance, pugs suck.

Pie

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
lol, i made a horde char on another server and decided to try it out. to my suprise the 20-29 has won each game, 3-0, everytime, PUG or not. thats why im totally leveling this new character to 60, because with easy wins comes easy honor and easy exp.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Horde's usally made of better players.

Can't happen everytime, though.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Murder? Alliance PUG on AB
Alliance-0
Horde-2000

What the F**** is this bs?

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Jason, im sorry to ride your balls on this but no one cares. getting rank 3 isnt worth the time before 40, it only takes like 10 or 20g off your mount, and it costs tons of hours in BGs and world PVP. Wait until you hit at least 50 to do any real pvp.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I suppose. I'm grunt right now and I guess that's satisfying enough.

djnat

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
djnat.deviantart.com
No, it's not only your server. I play on Crushridge (European server), and with my Alliance raid group, we win about 99 battlegrounds every 100 played. :D

Btw we're very organized, we use teamspeak to coordinate our actions, and we just own all when our party is complete.

Battlegrounds are easily lost if your opponents have a minimum organization, and you don't have it. ;)

Try to organize a decent party and play always with the same players, this really helps to get more confident with each other's gamestyle and to create a powerful (and winning) group.

Random teams usually suck.