Wrath of the Lich King Release Date

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
On the wowinsider page a news on the releasedate for the upcoming expansion WotLK showed up.

According to what I'm told is an official Blizzard ad on Wowhead's home page, we now have a release date for Wrath of the Lich King: November 13th, 2008. That should put an end to rumors that it won't be coming out this year, and it gives us just a touch under two months to get all our affairs in order and prepare to enter the frozen north. I can't find any official confirmation of this date, but Skosiris (Wowhead's lead developer) confirmed that this is a legitimate advertisement from Blizzard.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Now I can finally start playing WoW again! :D! Preordering now.. Oh wait, that's for North-America only, right? ..

Reaction score
The way I see it, it's gonna be the worst fucking rehash of TBC, only there's more room for mistakes and less room for improvement. Yeah Blizzard, you know what we really want, more fucking talents, more fucking grinds, and more fucking quests. Why the fuck do we want to play the same motherfucking cocksucking game over and over again?

/waits for Diablo 3