Wowzorz

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
not much of a shock i bet its to keep them so leet so no one will play nay more tours :(

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
Shocking but makes me sad.

After playing the game since it practically came out, I feel, now more than ever, that I could've accomplished so much more. :(
Agree... If I did my best every time on SC, I'd win some cash, since there are tournaments here on my country. I'd probably be lucky enough to go to European tournaments, and then the world, and then the throne...

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees this as pathetic? That an entire nation is so devoted to playing games that they are the best in the world?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Prox said:
Am I the only one who sees this as pathetic? That an entire nation is so devoted to playing games that they are the best in the world?
I honestly fail to see why it is pathetic. There's football in some places, why not StarCraft in others? After all, you do have to use your head quite a lot in that game. While in football you only need muscles. So, what's the problem?

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Computer games = sit on your ass, think of ways to nuke your opponent.

And THIS is why North Korea is threating us with the A-Bomb, they've been playing SC too damn much.

**** sports, US is just as bad, yes, but it's also mindless...Football don't teach ya shit about world domination.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
You just have to admit it, it's their ways of life and their culture, and I'm from so it is their problem, not europeans, nor americans' (and myself, am south korean too)

North Korean people don't play SC, this is SOUTH Korean that we're talking about here.

and SC isn't about nuking, you barely get any chance to nuke someone unless the game mu is T:T and an hour long.

P.S. - If you guys thought computer games are for nerds and people with no life and have nothing to do... then I'm glad that South Koreans proved most of you wrong.

Eclipse_Hope

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
lol
ive played the game forever and i never lose anymore.......
ums is ruining my melee!!!damn u lotr la!!?!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Prox said:
Computer games = sit on your ass, think of ways to nuke your opponent.

And THIS is why North Korea is threating us with the A-Bomb, they've been playing SC too damn much.

**** sports, US is just as bad, yes, but it's also mindless...Football don't teach ya shit about world domination.
I don't think they have Internet in North Korea :p

This is South Korea we're talking about, an ally of the USA.

And, honestly, StarCraft, teaching stuff about world domination? If you want to be serious, I would say that american football and their esteroid maximized mamoths lead the average american to believe his people (whatever that is) to be strong as hell.