Wow...

Reaction score
Warcraft 3 is a pretty balanced game compared to other games, but there are some issues that have to be fixed.

Human and Orc and pretty evenly matched, that is until the Orc runs around with a blade master destroying your whole army. What can you do about it? I have no idea, that is why I am asking because I have lost 3 straight games to the Blademaster and it is quite frustrating. Please help me.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Blade master is crap. Get some way to see invisible units. even if u have to throw down an ivory tower to see it. then bolt him and Focus on him. Bolt if he tries to run and surround. Blade master isn't to hard of a hero

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Blademaster is good for pissing off the enemy. But after awhile, he will loose his effectiveness. I would prefer a Tauren Chieftan over that hero anyday.

Reaction score
I move around and the BM follows me. I can't throw down towers all of the map and human really don't have an effective way of seeing invisible units.

BM gets stronger and stronger when he is against me, because when he hits level 6, he can take out my whole army with literally a potion of invulnerability and his ultimate. When I try to surround him, he goes invisible. I tried getting breakers to kill his mana but to make it effective, you need about 10 breakers and that is 2000 gold.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
If you are orc, you could ensare him when he is using Bladestorm. That will make him Bladestorm on the spot, unable to move and hurt your other teammates. Then you can use range to safely to attack him.