Wow website and game aint working

Bong_Raider

Reaction score
ummmm i dont know where to post this and this is my first post but as of now the wow site isnt workin nor is loggin in to the game for me, anyone else have this problem today at this moment?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
tuesday maintenence, wait a few hours then it will be up.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks, and it varies from day to day. there's a lot of hype today!

Bong_Raider

Reaction score
is this gonna be a huge update or somethin cause its been at least 2 hrs i think and still down 8( hope i dont lose my character.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
You dont lose your character, they just do maitenence to test and maybe patch errors, etc. They had maintenences go for a day before as well

Bong_Raider

Reaction score
a whole day geez that sucks get the day off and i cant play wow that makes me a sad sad panda lol.

Bong_Raider

Reaction score
thats odd it doesnt say anything at the main login not even estimated time when its done. and i cant check site cause its down 2.

Bong_Raider

Reaction score
since i didnt wanna start a new topic wtf i try to log in my net works and everything and i cant, it says failed to login wtf is goin on is this happenin to any of u??? oh and i check if realms are up and if my acct is still active which it is.

Bong_Raider

Reaction score
ok tkz for info, wasnt sure if it was just me. ha i just opened game and they said they will keep info updated in about 30 mins its as if they knew we were pissed hehe