WoW Vs Warcraft for battleforums

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Needs to be one day or it wont work ever. But my wc3 career is ending I'm going to be mvoing to wow. As soon as the motherboard I ordered gets here. So I can complete the rest of my system and start WOW.

Out of stock that's why it didn't come with the rest of my stuff but as soon as it comes in and is here I'm done.

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=12639&promoid=0

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Andrew said:
omg theroy we get to play <3

teh war3 is failing!
What server you play on? I'm thinking of going frostwolf or what ever it is because that's where my friend who got me a copy of the game plays.. But I may not >: )

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
omg theroy we get to play <3

teh war3 is failing!
Actually guys I want to calm you that there are several reasons WoW will not replace me from playing wc3. If I start it it will be once a week or even rarelier.
In fact, Im already crossing some of you out from wc3. Im tired of people who cannot come and then say that it will fail. Yes because it is YOU who dont come having many days. And i would like to conclude that there are some people from xckx and other clans in Azeroth that are ready to play and I'll add them I will no longer count on you to come... 'because if you dont come there is nothing i can do'. Play whatever you want and we'll have our tournies without you, without Pan, withotu N_ , I dont care. I just want you to know that i found a better way to do these tourneys without some of you.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
if u didnt make the time so horrible that i cant come, then maybei would show up more often.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Theroy said:
Needs to be one day or it wont work ever. But my wc3 career is ending I'm going to be mvoing to wow. As soon as the motherboard I ordered gets here. So I can complete the rest of my system and start WOW.

Out of stock that's why it didn't come with the rest of my stuff but as soon as it comes in and is here I'm done.

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=12639&promoid=0
If It was anyone else, I would say "It's sad to see you go and waste your life on a pointless, money wasting game"

but seeing as how its you,

"Have a fun time on WoW, Im not going to miss you. No noobelf comments makes the world a better place"