~WOW!!~ Starcraft 2... confirmed...?

Jon_K

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Saw this over at www.shacknews.com ...

"During my demonstration of StarCraft: Ghost yesterday afternoon, an interesting slip-up by a Nihilistic representative may have confirmed what we've all been hoping for a long time now...that StarCraft 2 may very well be in development, or at least pre-production. What exactly did I hear? I was told that the storyline in StarCraft: Ghost picks up, "right after Brood War," and starts things, "that will continue later on in StarCraft 2." This is hardly proof that the game is in development...but something's going on at Blizzard, and with any luck it's good news for StarCraft fans."

All I can say is, "it's about damned time!!!!!!!!!!"

I'll also be one of the first fans at the computer store, to purchase the game.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
SC2 is going to be pre-oredered for me and I'm going to get it right away. I can't wait for this game to come out. It's going to be an awesome game.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
thast been out a bit jon k

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Yes, they say it is in development but most probably it will take bout half a year to a yaer for it to really come out so dont get uer hopes up.

I will have one of the first copies for suer i will sleep out the street like i did for wc3.

btw i love ure river thing how did u get it?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Its way to big Remove it lor lose it

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I have been waiting for 6 years!!! 6 years!!!!

ARGHH!!!!

*rips hair out*

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]Can you say "Pre-order?" Well that's what's gonna happen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
At last.. ill know what happens to Duran :D

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o for the love of god wait 3 more years then reply back to this forum, shit

Reaction score
Starcraft has been declared a dead game, that means further work to the syntax has stopped, which means no starcraft 2, I was heavily dissapointed. But i could try modifying starcraft to accept a few new buildings and units! With some help, im not perfect though, I could give you guys a taste of a new starcraft! It will start out with a ton of flaws but over time it will be in working condition! I already have cloaked overlords! It took me 3 months!

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Lol wtf does 3 "cloaked" overlords have to do with a new different game? Newayz back to ure statement of saying that sc is a dead game. if u have recently been to the "new" bliz site u can notice that their is a link to Starcraft Ghost the new SC game so stop tryin to sound like som smartass starting sum gay rumors with no background evidence

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Edit= If ure just changing the old layout of the old sc its called a Mod u lil dumbass