WOW: So Who's Got the Most Gold? Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Looks like you're going to have to end yourself, cause my accounts already canned.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
So I had that Blade of Wizardry drop today in mechanar (luckiest PuG ever, and I did it for fun, not for loot, and charity, since they were spamming Need mage for mecha in general for a long while). We all choose greed because time was running out, then the rogue says the mage should have it. The pally also says he should have it, but the warrior won it.

So both me and the pally rolled again, and guess who won it?

Gave all my gold (some great 200g) to the warrior to compensate him for his loss. Hope he doesn't kick me arse when he finds out the true value of the sword.

They made me equip it on the spot, but I don't really care :p

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I wouldn't of. I woulda been like "**** you I'm not equipping it right now". Plus I woulda waited till the last second and rolled Need, then ported out, and sold it. They gonna call me a ninja? Look at me care, it was a ****ing PUG.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yeah, but you're an asshole, I'm not.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
This SS is about 3 month's old, but It's around the same amount now, just over by about 1500. I had 112,000g but I spent alot of it on a mount and friends and what not.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Anyone can make gold in WoW easily if you know how to do it. Knowing where to farm, running the AH, and professions can make you alot. Between all those thing's and some other stuff I average about 1-3K a day depending sometimes more. Most of the income is from buying and reselling in the AH.

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooooh sexy :D You better watch yourself, if you meet a woman off WoW make sure she ain't a gold digger :p

Hrethgir

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I miss back in original Warcraft when the server was going to crash, you could buy epic mounts right before it went down, so on restart, you had your original money & the epic mounts to sell back. It's left my characters set for life :)

SugarChick

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Really? I always have/had about 2k on me at any one time. Hubby had 15k easily...jewel crafting just rolled the money in, now adays prices on all the old world stuff is so jacked now I don't know how you can't have more. I could easily skin 200g in Zangamarsh an hour and that's doing it casually, dunno(pre-wotlk) No clue what makes money these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.