WoW Screenshot thread V. Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'm going to guess that Draeno is some private joke of yours because with all the times in the game the real word is written, you'd have to be retarded to not be able to say it the real way :p

Anyway, what are you gonna be? Resto? Shamans are amazing healers y'know?

Unless you are all creating the same sort of things, and Ryan is going healer, coRt pewpew and Ranzo hackhack.

--Edit--

Oh and, I didn't roll male Draenei merely because they walk like they have something stuck up their arse :p

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm going to guess that Draeno is some private joke of yours because with all the times in the game the real word is written, you'd have to be retarded to not be able to say it the real way :p
It's sort of a reference to their skin color, and this household product:

Unless you are all creating the same sort of things, and Ryan is going healer, coRt pewpew and Ranzo hackhack.
Actually with Gift of the Naruu, I'll be healing, Kitty is going Bread/Water spec to make food/water for the raids, and Ryan will stunlock mobs with his leet Druid interrupts.

Oh and, I didn't roll male Draenei merely because they walk like they have something stuck up their arse :p
Agreed, but sadly that's exactly why he made one. Kit has this thing about making the manliest, gayest characters ever to keep us all laughing at how corny he can be when he goes into silly RP mode. :dizzy:

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Female Drae's look so ****in stupid in endgame gear.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Agreed, but sadly that's exactly why he made one. Kit has this thing about making the manliest, gayest characters ever to keep us all laughing at how corny he can be when he goes into silly RP mode. :dizzy:
This guy isn't joking.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Actually with Gift of the Naruu, I'll be healing, Kitty is going Bread/Water spec to make food/water for the raids, and Ryan will stunlock mobs with his leet Druid interrupts.
zomg I didn't know shamans could conjure!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Heh, my shaman almost looks like that!

Anyhow, what's with this new retarded narrow forum picture resizing bull****? This is stupid, especially when you're viewing this forum on a 1920x1200 resolution.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Reminds you of your SCGhost forums doesn't it? :p

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Such a bad memory, that place is in final fantasy 10, you americans are the lamest people in the world

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com

My scrub ass paladin.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

My current Shaman.

EDIT: Wow no matter where i host, it resizes to something retarded. Where do you guys host?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I go for xs.to, easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.