WoW Preview.

Bug51Z

Reaction score
Website
xzon.net
WoW shuld be a good game but the graphics are looking cheap. The game play looks like it will be like Diablo and WCIII combined.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I like how everything u do will change the plot it gives the game a sense of reality. If i had the money i would play it but until blizz sets the price im not sure. Im really looking foreward to seeing it

LiviruS

Member!
Reaction score
WoW shuld be a good game but the graphics are looking cheap. The game play looks like it will be like Diablo and WCIII combined.
I think the grafic is quite good... its good lightning and good fog! and the game will be more beutiful when you see it with motions! I mean with animations and stuff!
The only thing thats not beutiful is that the world and the people is angular! too angular! in fact im happy its angular becouse i think/know my computer can handle it! If you dont have a new computer (or going to buy a new soon) i think your happy too its angular!

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
play everquest or look at screenshots of it this will give you the best idea of what blizzards doing with WoW or just look at the officail site lol