• WOW

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • SCG

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

LiviruS

Member!
Reaction score
wow ofcourse! it will be a goodlooking and fun mmorpg wich take place in an intresting, prisewinning, grassy, snowy, high, low, whet, dry, damp, hot, cold, cloudy, clean, dirty, empty, full, wanderful, exiting and beutiful world! wich can be played together with thousends of players!

sc ghost cant be played on computer! that does the whole thing! u can only play with about 3-5 players in the same game... only one character!

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
SC G all da way!!!! SC 4EVA! WoW has kind of a stupid story to go along with the game, sc has the bestestestest story

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Actually I think both games are goanna own ass..:-/. Oh well Blizzard makes great games either way.
www.Starghost.com

-Sakuhta

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
judging by the fact that this particular forum is didicated to people interested in world of warcraft,your going to get an overwhelmingly pro WOW vote,but w/e.I think ill like WOW better than SC:G because first of all im all about the rpg and strategy genres,not that big on action or fps,which is basically what SC:G is,at least from what i've seen.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
WoW ghost will have a beginning and an end and doesnt appear to have a multiplayer feature WoW have a endless replay value

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well sc (not scghost owns WoW)but i think scghost will suck i dunno why

aphextwin

Reaction score
wow because sc:ghost's controls are way too much