WoW Newcomer

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
well..i bought wow. i wanted to get some advice or servers, characters, and basic gameplay tips before i start my 1 month of free play.

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
Venice_native said:
Quit while you can.
i was hoping for constructive advice :(

@Trojan k i'll look for one..i think my friend plays on Bonechew and LightningHoof?

Sup3rch4rg3d

Reaction score
Just follow instructions with the quests, make sure to communicate well with other people, look up on items from http://www.thottbot.com, and of course use the main website for help too. Also, when picking a class you can also check the site to see what you would like to play. I myself play a rogue because it's fast and intense action, but you might like something else like a caster such as a mage or a warlock, that can do heavy amounts of damage from great ranges. It's all your choice, go to the main website and read up on the different classes and make sure to read the beginners guide to the game.

Have fun,

Just don't get sucked in like I did.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
stick with your friends and ask them for advice. picking a class depends on what you like to do personally, heal or deal damage. then from that you can divide it even further. horde or alliance?