WOW New Patch!

L

lozo

What does everyone think of the new patch WOW just put out..There's alot of cool additions I think....

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Say goodbye to traditional PvE WoW, say hello to ZERGRUSHEVERYTHINGRORORORORORORRORRORROROR.

PvE gameplay feels like it was designed by an 8 year old now. Any fking person in the party can tank shit, and tanks are outdpsing DPS classes. Pure and utter bullshit.

I've just taken to power leveling characters with Ryan now as that seems to be the only thing Blizzard's actually "improved" in the PvE field.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
... And selling them and making that as a living as some people do. :D

I know this guy that's already powerleveling 10 character to sell, and claims it's just he's "bored" doing it .. yeah right.

I'm thinking of playing again since I'm getting a badass gaming PC, what do you really think Cort?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
That kid should kill himself.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
... And selling them and making that as a living as some people do. :D
Well you can only do that 300% xp bonus thing till level 60, and Wrath is just a month away, doubt a bunch of level 60s would sell well at all, and leveling up my 2 actual characters to 80, plus the 2 characters Ryan and I will have gotten to 60 by next week just sounds like too much to do without Gliding them. I'd rather not make a living off of something that might jeopardize the characters I have that might actually be worth something.

Though as long as Ryan's still playing, I doubt I'll be selling my accounts/characters.
I'm thinking of playing again since I'm getting a badass gaming PC, what do you really think Cort?
SAVE YOURSELF. JUST SAY NO.

And that kid makes me seriously consider stopping playing altogether. It's a nice drug to kill the rest of the day with after work, but I don't wanna be associated with someone like that kid.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Say goodbye to traditional PvE WoW, say hello to ZERGRUSHEVERYTHINGRORORORORORORRORRORROROR.

PvE gameplay feels like it was designed by an 8 year old now. Any fking person in the party can tank shit, and tanks are outdpsing DPS classes. Pure and utter bullshit.

I've just taken to power leveling characters with Ryan now as that seems to be the only thing Blizzard's actually "improved" in the PvE field.
So true, we had Kil'jaeden on 45% pre-nerf, with still some hard times killing M'uru, but yesterday we went to a fresh SWP and, literally, one-shotted everything but Kil'jaeden. Which we two-shotted instead.

So stupid.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
He's nerfed now? lol this game makes me cry in every way possible. When I got items when bosses were near impossible and I ran around as the best, they nerf a boss 100 times, then I see little gits running around with my same gear, it made me sad. :(

Well I'm playing with my girlfriend soon maybe, is it still bad?

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
I recall creating a trial account a while back to save a certain name I wanted, but I'm almost certain I made the secret question and answer bullshit, as well as the name of it being something similar to one of my nicknames .. So I ask you.

Do I just make a fresh new account and forget about that name I was after for 2 years literally, or do I upgrade that account and have it at risk and not knowing the secret question and answer.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
He's nerfed now? lol this game makes me cry in every way possible. When I got items when bosses were near impossible and I ran around as the best, they nerf a boss 100 times, then I see little gits running around with my same gear, it made me sad. :(

Well I'm playing with my girlfriend soon maybe, is it still bad?
From patch notes:

All raid dungeons from Karazhan to Sunwell Plateau as well as the outdoor encounters of Doom Lord Kazzak and Doomwalker have been adjusted and now all creatures and bosses have less health points and do less damage.

30% less HP is the value.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I recall creating a trial account a while back to save a certain name I wanted, but I'm almost certain I made the secret question and answer bullshit, as well as the name of it being something similar to one of my nicknames .. So I ask you.

Do I just make a fresh new account and forget about that name I was after for 2 years literally, or do I upgrade that account and have it at risk and not knowing the secret question and answer.
Well, if you decide to play on that account, and ANYTHING happens to your account at all, whether someone hacks your account, or you get temp banned because blizzard likes to be a dick and do that sometimes (happened to me once, they thought I was the victim of identity fraud or some shit), you're risking never being able to get that account and character back. Period.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
At least you don't live in a 'Can not accept that' country. My account has an email that has been disabled, and I can not change it back as apparently I need to live in France :(

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Countries are small there! Take a road trip!

From what I hear though PvE is gonna be pretty cool in Wrath. I hear they lowered AOE taunts cause we're going to have to deal with shit tons of zombies. Fingers crossed.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
it'll probably get toned down when the 12 year olds cant handle it

vinblitzer

Reaction score
Seriously the new patches for pve are horrible - it ruined raiding in BC and now they are making so many changes with the new raid in patch 3.1