Wow long long wait

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
(Having the word 'wow' as a thread title in the SCG forum can be decieving)
Gamestop isn't working right now. But, these days, you really can't trust any sites with release dates other than Blizzard.
I've seen so many different release dates from so many different sites.
Some even saying that the Xbox version of Starcraft Ghost will come out first.

And... my hypothesis may be right:
Lwek said:
I may be wrong but here's my hypothesis.
It will be released late 2005/early 2006. They might do beta testing for SCG. I don't know. But, if they do beta testing, that'll take about half a year.
I also think that Blizzard and Swingin' Ape are considering SCG to be also released as a PC game. :mean

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well that's why it's taking so damn long, they chose it to be multi platform out the gate, instead of releasing a main one and porting it over. Of course that's not new news.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Lwek said:
(Having the word 'wow' as a thread title in the SCG forum can be decieving)
Gamestop isn't working right now. But, these days, you really can't trust any sites with release dates other than Blizzard.
I've seen so many different release dates from so many different sites.
Some even saying that the Xbox version of Starcraft Ghost will come out first.

And... my hypothesis may be right:

I also think that Blizzard and Swingin' Ape are considering SCG to be also released as a PC game. :mean
Lol, beta testing for SCG was done at E3 and alpha has been going on for some time. They won't waste another half a year on it.

And as for Swinging' Ape considering a Blizzard title for a computer game? I'd like to know where you got this information?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Emissary Haldir said:
Lol, beta testing for SCG was done at E3 and alpha has been going on for some time. They won't waste another half a year on it.

And as for Swinging' Ape considering a Blizzard title for a computer game? I'd like to know where you got this information?
You sure they do beta testing at E3?
some site said:
The very purpose of E3 is to let retailers and other videogame industry observers see the hot products that are going to make everybody happy and some people rich this upcoming holiday season.
Swingin' Ape taking over SCG is old news LOOK:p.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Lwek said:
You sure they do beta testing at E3?

Swingin' Ape taking over SCG is old news LOOK:p.
As for the Swingin' Ape I didn't know, but as for E3 that's what a shitload of developers use it for, a lot of people go there to get hired as temporary beta testers, or was for WC3 they had temporary level makers etc.