WoW Keyboard

Aternyth

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pic: http://www.blizzard.com/images/press/zboard.jpg

Info: http://www.blizzard.com/press/10-05-04-zboard.shtml

The Zboard is currently available and the World of Warcraft Limited Edition Keyset will be available online through www.zboard.com or at major retail and online outlets including: CompUSA, Fry’s Electronics, Micro Center, EB Canada, London Drugs, BestBuy.com, and Amazon.com. The suggested retail values for the Zboard and World of Warcraft Keyset are $49.99 USD and $19.99 USD, respectively. Check stores or online for ongoing holiday season mail-in rebate offers.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PIMPNESS!!

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Blizzard will literally milk WoW for all iots worth and than some...

OT: It IS a nice keyboard though.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that is pimpness, but i wouldn't pay to play a game, maybe ill find a crack or free server

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not to be off topic,but If we didnt have to pay monthly for this game,it would suck.There would never be updates,and if so barly any.Where do you think are money goes? It goes to paying admins of the WoW servers to keep it updated,and keep hacks out,and what not.I dont mind paying 10-12$ a month,I just wont go get that mcdonalds every other day:)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
scouchpaper said:
Not to be off topic,but If we didnt have to pay monthly for this game,it would suck.There would never be updates,and if so barly any.Where do you think are money goes? It goes to paying admins of the WoW servers to keep it updated,and keep hacks out,and what not.I dont mind paying 10-12$ a month,I just wont go get that mcdonalds every other day:)
you go to mcdonalds every other day..

anyways.. im gonna get it for christmas. :)

dP

Member!
Reaction score
damn... thats cool, if that came out, they are expecting a lot of people to play it.