Wow info

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
go to stores and pick up a copy of pc gamers september issue then you will have all the info you need the only reson i know this is because i'm subscibed

and by the way this is my 50th post!!!!

Azncraftboi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
geocities.com
hey, question bout WoW

Hey, I got a question bout WoW. Seems like you know alot about it so, I just wanna know... what will it be like? Like Warcraft I/II/III? Just another strategy game? or is it gonna be like an RPG like the upcoming StarCraft: Ghost..?
Well, please get back to me on that cuz I wanna get it :D

Thanks, Azncraftboi

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Re: hey, question bout WoW

Originally posted by Azncraftboi
Hey, I got a question bout WoW. Seems like you know alot about it so, I just wanna know... what will it be like? Like Warcraft I/II/III? Just another strategy game? or is it gonna be like an RPG like the upcoming StarCraft: Ghost..?
Well, please get back to me on that cuz I wanna get it :D

Thanks, Azncraftboi
Naw, its an MMORPG (Massivly Multi-Player Online Role Playing Game), like everquest. Nothing like any other Blizzard game so far.

HungLung[SC]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
someone explain ghost to me..and I was reading some posts and saw that it was gonna be on consoles only...do you know if its is gonna be on xbox?

my xbox is dusty i need a new game to play on it worth playing ever since my dissapointment with morrowind i havent played a single game on it....consoles are for the birds..cpu's are the best

Hemridickgrunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pc rules.

Consoles just dont compare to pcs.

I own a ps2,last time i played my ps2 for just games was back in april of 2001.otherwise I just watch dvd movies.
Ever since i bought my new computer its been
war3,war3,war3,war3,war3, and more war3
then AOm then back to war3.
Age of mythology is the equilivant to chop lever.
wow aom is 3d wow you could have fooled me I thought it was the orginal AOE.since just about everything is the same even the ****ing voices.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
yes it is on pc it will be mass multiplayer and as for the charge to play it online i donno

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
wtf, u sell a ps2 for a bike, i think ur crazy, and ps2 is boring only if u have boring games. have u tried GTA Vice City? Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2? James bond nightfire? the lord of the rings? winning eleven? iss pro evolution 2? i dont think u tried any, they are cool and wont make u bored.

dr_blizzard

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
not really i tried them all except GTA, and iss
but i tried metal gear solid

they bore to death
except that sony has realeased new modem to place in expansion bay for internet gameplay.
so i will keep my ps2

Hemridickgrunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pc

I wouldnt sell the ps2 so quickly.As I still need to watch movies.
The PS2 online is just shit, Why pay more money for a modem and hardrive for my console when I already got it for my pc.
Sports games dont interest me for online play , as the majority are sports games ditto to network adapter.

I have never played GTA3 , as I didnt really care since I was having more fun on my pc.Besides Gta3 is on pc now anyways so weither I had a console or not it makes no difference.I own 3 ps2 games Which I havent touched since last april.MGS2 was the last game I actually enjoyed and to be honnest I dont see anytihng else but more seuqeils.

bitterman

Member!
Reaction score
i hope that WoW is uncharged because they would lose a good deal of gamers if they charge money to play.
as to PS2 GTA sucks major ass

(im prepared for the flaming to come ftom this post!)
*grabs shield*:D

Hemridickgrunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

I enjoyed the orginal Gta on my pc as I found it ridiculously funny.Hey I can walk on water I must be jesus , nah! It just a lame glitch from a sloppy company.

As for WOW! yes I hope there is no fee as they would lose a huge amount of audience like me! As I am currently unemployed
(****you subway!) ,there for my old man would have to pay for it and he doesnt like the idea of paying like 10 bucks a month for a game subcription on top of the cable and internet.So For WOW its wait and see for me.

But MMorpg games that charge fees do poorly look at phantasy star online version 2!Its not tha people dont got the money they just they dont want pay addition money for a product they already purchased.If it cost 65 dollars canadian on top subcription fees well blizzard can kiss my ass.I will wait for warcraft III expansion or starcraft II.

bitterman

Member!
Reaction score
the only game i know of that did well charging money for is
EQ ( everQuest)
but i think that blizzard would do just fine without charging for use KEEP BNET FREE!!!

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
nope not gonna be a console game

yes it will cost a monthly fee

and yes it will be MMORPG much like everquest