Wow im crying, 1k for a AO account?

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Everyone's gonna pull their bid on the last day, probably.

Plus, the guy's got to be joking... please let him be joking...

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
i know, this is pathetic, people bid and it goes threw and like $50 for game + monhlty but i mean AO isent hard, and like ita game, and like its life, and like im crying..

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
were in the ****ing hell would they get 1k from?

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Well maybe someone robbed a bank, and now, seeing the error of their ways, wants nothing more than to play Anarchy Online and live in peace. However, they suck at the game, and have no patience, so they are going to go kill some random person.. when suddenly they see that. They scream for joy like a little girl and bid on it. Then some douche who waits until the last second buys it, just to be mean. Then the criminal hunts them down, brutally kills them, and bam, the character is theirs for free and the mean guy is dead. All is right in the world because of that ebay item.

Or.. more likely.. no one will bid on it because the seller is ****ing delusional.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
did u read his disclaimer? what do u think? is selling an account for the time and effort put into the character in violation of EULA?

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Some people have way too much money to waste. I once gave 200 dollars to someone just because they needed it, and I'd consider that a waste.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
thebastardsword said:
did u read his disclaimer? what do u think? is selling an account for the time and effort put into the character in violation of EULA?
No, that's why people do it. It's basically charging people for service.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
but whats the fun in playing a char fully built and all godly? :S pking Isuppose? but Lvling is where the fun is at!

people have too much money nowadays.

₪Zeratul₪

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzard.com
TreeFrog123 said:
trying to buy back the last year of their life...
When people quit games that's what they are trying to do. lol. I'll probably be doing that soon with my diablo accounts. =\ They were more fun when items didn't do katrillions of damge.

blu

Member!
Reaction score
*** thatz a loTta money fo an accounT neva even heard of anarchy online loL

₪Zeratul₪

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzard.com
Anarchy Online...

Even I KNOW about it, its a popular game

Reaction score
well My friend is trying to sell a half-open bag of frito's on EBAY for like 1.2 mil, and last year I tried selling my Air-Guitar :)