Wow i suck

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I dueled a level 18 paladin and lost. Im a level 20 rogue. Im doing shit for damage right now. For those experts in the rogue class what should i do? What should i weild and where can i find some good armor and crap like that. IM not getting any lucky drops.

Stryder

Reaction score
Once your higher, stuns him tons of time. I dueled a rogue that kept stunning me over and over, he almost beaten me.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Start off with garrote, then do a dual sinister strike to expose armor (or slice and dice if you have weapons that are slower than 2.1) then sinister-gouge-backstab-gouge-backstab-kick(if he is healing)-eviscerate.

Should work *shrug*

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You cant start off with garroate because this is a duel, and I had the same problem with pallys, My 14 pally friend could kill my 16 rogue :/

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hm, maybe you can, Ive never tried just assumed you couldnt

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Edd_N said:
Cant you initiate a duel while stealthed?
No but i think you can use the vanish skill but it only works for 10 seconds and requires an item.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I think rogues are pretty much weak until 26 when you get cheapshot. No damage, but 2cp's and 4 second stun isnt too bad for an opener. Rogue's are screwed in duels anyways because you usually dont get a stealthed opener off. As far as armor, just try and get some decent +agi gear and stick with it for a while, my level 18 gear mostly lasted me to level 32, with the exception of some lucky drops that I could use. For weapons, your almost better off with swords or maces at that level, good daggers are REALLY hard to find then. Best you can get then is a pair of pearl handled daggers, until you can do Shadowfang Keep and get Meteor Shard, then Gnomergan for Toxic Revenger. You'll have to be 25+ for SFK and 30+ for Gnomergan.

Stryder

Reaction score
Yes you can stealth before the duels, now they have a countdown for dueling, should give you some time to get behind them.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
but you cant stealth once it's started unless you use vanish because you cant stealth in combat..

Stryder

Reaction score
Andrew said:
but you cant stealth once it's started unless you use vanish because you cant stealth in combat..
But you aren't in combat when the countdown begins. =p

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i said you cant start once you start dueling because you become in combat so i cant be turned on.. once you use ambush or cheapshot you cant go back in stealth without using vanish.