Wow i forgot

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Their main goal is to finish WoW. After that game is released they might work on some bugs and then SCG news will start pouring in.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
Blizzard needs more people working for them, or less projects at once... each one is going way too slow...

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
But wouln't you say it's worth the wait for a Outstanding game rather than having Blizzard rush to make a game that probably wouldn't turn out too great?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
yes lets wait for like 3 years 2 make a good game. when it was anounced 3 years ago

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'll take the wait. Blizzard, as great as a company, isn't as big as youd think. They only have two offices one of which lost their team leader. Just be patient.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
bah imma wait one more time if they push again, bye bye money

Far Daries Mai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ZDLR.net
Yea there too busy making sure there new games have as many bugs as the other ones, and making sure they will take as little care for the new ones as they do for starcraft and D2. OhHhh, they charge for the games now, wow that will support there hiring new lame mods like gfaizer for there lame ass forums(which of i am currently banned).

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
coRtALoS said:
... Like WarCraft 3? :)
Exactly.

Far Daries Mai said:
Yea there too busy making sure there new games have as many bugs as the other ones, and making sure they will take as little care for the new ones as they do for starcraft and D2. OhHhh, they charge for the games now, wow that will support there hiring new lame mods like gfaizer for there lame ass forums(which of i am currently banned).
Last time I checked, people were forced to pay money to buy games.

This is how much understanding I have of your post:

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
blizz games are like fine cars 31 coats of hand applied wax

it takes for ever but its worth the wait

and i think SC2 will happen after SCGhost

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its so inactive because theres been nothing new to be added to talk about in that section, wow a few new patches, who cares about them?
maybe when ghost is almost as common as broodwar or they release news about a starcraft2 then the sc section would fill itself up to the brim..

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i do so miss talking about sc so much =\

maybe we could bring back the lexi bot? spam b.net once again with battleforums name

i still want to know whats gonna happen with SCGHOST

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Lwek said:
Their main goal is to finish WoW. After that game is released they might work on some bugs and then SCG news will start pouring in.
Uh, you'd think they'd have different teams working on different projects. It's not a one man job. I bet you a trillion billion dollars that they are working on WoW AND SC:Ghost right now.

They aren't amateurs.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
Uh, you'd think they'd have different teams working on different projects. It's not a one man job. I bet you a trillion billion dollars that they are working on WoW AND SC:Ghost right now.

They aren't amateurs.

they have like 4 dev teams i heard two codeing dev teams and two grafic etc teams

just guessing though but that would git in with logic :p

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i will bet all the gil i currently have that as soon as sc:ghost is released there are going to be TONS of new threads in the sc section, like:
OMFG i have scghost!
How far are you?
This game owned!
This game owned!!
favorite way to kill unit?
coolest unit in ghost?
coolest kill?
blah blah blah blah..
if u read my above futuristic threads and are actually made into threads i can tell there are going to be ONE HUNDRED SEXTILLION MILLIOB BAJILLION new posts in the sc section.
that or the game is gonna suck and the only thread made is going to be:
this game blowed!
and there will be about 5000 posts contradicting it.
yes, i am a VeRy optimistic person :D

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Renzokuken said:

They aren't amateurs.
You would assume they have different teams. But then they'd have more news about SCG right now. Nihilistic leaving and Swingin' Ape joining is a big blow. And right now I'm guessing Blizzard is trying to get to know Swingin' Ape and vise versa before they continue on to SCG.

I may be wrong but here's my hypothesis.
It will be released late 2005/early 2006. They might do beta testing for SCG. I don't know. But, if they do beta testing, that'll take about half a year.

korn said:
i will bet all the gil i currently have that as soon as sc:ghost is released there are going to be TONS of new threads in the sc section, like:
OMFG i have scghost!
How far are you?
This game owned!
This game owned!!
favorite way to kill unit?
coolest unit in ghost?
coolest kill?
blah blah blah blah..
if u read my above futuristic threads and are actually made into threads i can tell there are going to be ONE HUNDRED SEXTILLION MILLIOB BAJILLION new posts in the sc section.
that or the game is gonna suck and the only thread made is going to be:
this game blowed!
and there will be about 5000 posts contradicting it.
yes, i am a VeRy optimistic person :D
Until then, this forum is inactive.
I created a few threads that have the potential to turn this forum temporarily active as some of these threads can be debatable. I believe this forum has the rule:
Posting in a old thread is all right as long as it contributes to the topic.
Most of these threads are old.
Ideas for a Starcraft: Ghost level!
Final Boss for Starcraft:Ghost
Daily Life of Nova