WoW giuld.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Alright, I have a friend who is the leader of a WoW guild thats built around diversity, and the recent update hes pretty much killed us as a whole. I came here in an act of desparation to speak out against it in hopes of keeping my friend's guild alive.

First topic: the language barrier;

I think this really isnt consistant with the warcraft saga. If you look at Warcrafts 3 and the Warcraft 2 Expansion Pack you can see multiple examples of races speaking to each other instantly, without ever having done so before. Like when Medivh united the NE, Humans, and Horde. When Medivh united Thrall and Jainia inside stone Talon Peak.

When the NE attacked the Horde for the first time, or when Uther spoke to the blademaster in level two of the human capmain. even in BTDP the Orcs bargained with the Human Alliance over the book of medivh in fluent english without even having set foot on Azeroth. Please consider these facts if you are attempting to make the game more true to its storyline.

Point two: Racial relations and guild alliances:

Alright, this might seem realistic, but it will hamper basicly everyone who isnt a dedicated zelot of a single race. As people, we want to play with a our freinds and not be governed by what race we prefer. This will sevearly limit that.

Another point is (surprise) more historical contradiction. The Humans and Horde (and the Nightelves once) have worked together a few times without incident. To free grom? The book of Medivh on Draenor? The final battle with Archimond? (true the humans in azeroth never knew of this, but that shouldnt limit the humans in the barens).

Yes we dont know the whole plot of frozen throne, but after saving an entire planet together from the whole freakin demon army, i think the races would at least be able to hang out together. Please consider this.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
I've just read through this, and as i read i think that blizzard is making the perfect game.

Race Diversity:

Because races are "different" some may not like each other as much as others, so having different languages makes the game more fun and interesting, what i think the game should have, is the ability to "learn" other languages, once learned, or partially learned if a player says:

Hello
you would see:

(with no language learned) Kejfi
(with language partilaly learned) HelIj
(with language fully known) Hello

that would be really cool

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
I have come here to recruit members to an online World of Warcraft guild called WDP. Our clan is months old and has grown into a guild with 20+ members. The reason we have not attempted recruiting outside of our home forum (http://www.war3.com) before is because we didn't really need to, until now. Last week, our Warcheif factioned against us due, largely in part, to the recent update by a source at E3 concerning the Horde vs. Alliance clan rule, basically stating that Horde races (Tauren, Orc, Troll, ect...) and Alliance races (Elves, Dwarves, Human, ect...) will not be able to belong to the same clan officially. Our ex Warchief insisted that we become a complete Horde only guild, but this was not accepted by our Leader, nor very many of the members, so he factioned, creating his own clan, and taking himself and 2 of his generals with him, along with a couple of other people. Now this faction is not fatal to our guild, merely an annoyance. But nevertheless, we now need to bring some new men and women into our ranks to ensure that this faction will not pose a threat to us once the game is released.

So I have come here, looking for avid WoW fans to join with us. Now joining does not mean that you have to be an Alliance race either, you can be either one actually. Our leader and I are reworking our rank system and looking for loopholes in the new announcement that will allow Alliance and Horde races to work together for raids, pillages, and quests under the table.

To join, simply make and account at http://www.war3.com and go here, http://www.war3.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=26 and post your allegiance in here, http://www.war3.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15792&pagenumber=15 or in the members thread (It’s stickied, so you shouldn’t miss it) and state that you were recruited from here. There is still plenty of time to decide what race your going to be, so you don't have to decide for certain which one you plan to be before you join.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on:

AOL Instant Messenger (AIM): masey209
MSN Instant Messenger: max758@hotmail.com
Or email: tavric209@yahoo.com

And I will answer any questions you may have.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
uh that would be way beyond confusing and people would hate the game ifeveryperoson they encountered they couldnt understand a dam thing they sayin

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
WoW clans starting a year before the games come out wow good luck to ya