Wow forum?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Yes I realize we already have one, but are we going to bring it to the top, and blatantlly advertise where to get the wow beta where to get cd keys, what rouge servers to play on and how to get on them like we did with tft?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
We arn't allowed to talk about leaked beta of WOW says aragorn that's why bf never gets traffic as soon as something big hits we can't talk about it. Like with Alpha an awsome way to bring it in but we threw it down. They have no idea how much hacking can bring members in. which = more money for bf.

It had 30 people browisng it once. Not allowed to discuss the bittorent beta or rouge servers. Now we have two. Aragorn kept the warcraft section alive now he's trying to drive it into the ground?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
We arn't allowed to talk about leaked beta of WOW says aragorn that's why bf never gets traffic as soon as something big hits we can't talk about it. Like with Alpha an awsome way to bring it in but we threw it down. They have no idea how much hacking can bring members in. which = more money for bf.

It had 30 people browisng it once. Not allowed to discuss the bittorent beta or rouge servers. Now we have two. Aragorn kept the warcraft section alive now he's trying to drive it into the ground?
My hands are tied, our site does not support warez at all. That is just how it goes, even if I think otherwise.

BTW, we can discuss the servers fully. We just cannot discuss the ways to get the alpha.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
It would be diffrent if it was the full game.... This is beta'

There's really no way to get the game illegally... Unless you use the new torrent. but there's two other ways to get the game with the d/l'er blizzard provided.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
It would be diffrent if it was the full game.... This is beta'
Unless the beta is a public one (meaning anyone can dl it), it is illegal. If it wasn't I am sure blizzard would be happy to distribute it.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
My hands are tied, our site does not support warez at all. That is just how it goes, even if I think otherwise.
Swooper seemed to think diffrentlly, and because of that we got a shitload more members on war3 tft...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Forged
Swooper seemed to think diffrentlly, and because of that we got a shitload more members on war3 tft...
Several Admins have already told me that I need to censor links pertaining to the beta file and/or the alpha. I am guessing you were talking about swooper of the past...but I still would like to hear his opinions on it today.