Wow Feb 11th thats a long way away!!!

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
A little less then 5 months. Patience is a virtue, so says confuscious.:D

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I think they lied and they could've released SC: Ghost on November 18.

I think they pushed it back because they wanted "Word of Warcraft" to be finished faster.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Omg Blizzard is dumb. They sit their lazy butts down for work and say: "StarCraft has made us over 20 times as much money and it's way more popular but I'm going to create everything I can to come up with excuses to stall StarCraft games because I'm an idiot!" I hate them, and they are the slowest developing company I know. The only reason I don't hate them more is because they created StarCraft. I don't think this is flaming because it's not toward anyone specific, so please don't edit this post.

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
dammit i can't wait any longer! must play ghost!

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The only preview is playing at least 5 hours a day of StarCraft only using a ghost.:D Perferrably Kerrigan (Not infested) for obvious reasons.

Dark-Shenlong

Member!
Reaction score
the suspense is to keep u hooked on the game. By releasing pieces and pieces of the game at a time u get hooked more and more until the actual date. They want more previews so then u get a bigger idea and ur more sure to buy it, than buying it and then returning it

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well I for one think Blizzard could speed up production a tad. O hell here comes the anger problem... IF I DONT GET MY HANDS ON THAT GAME AND SEE THAT HOT GHOST NOVA, IM GONNA FRIGGIN CHOP A BLIZZZARD EMPLOYEE'S HEAD OFF WITH WOLFSBANE!!!

sorry for spammin but im kinda pissed. And I know that we all are.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I would like them to speed up too. They take a long time to make stuff, but it will be awesome when it comes out.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I concurr but no one has paitence for 3rd person shooters. do y'all wanna know a website were to see pics of sc ghost?

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
There is already sites listed in the sticky, but the 3rd person shooters are really good. I don't like 1st person because you can't see behind you.

Zerga

Reaction score
Website
zerga.proboards20.com
Originally posted by Master Virus
I think they lied and they could've released SC: Ghost on November 18.

I think they pushed it back because they wanted "Word of Warcraft" to be finished faster.
That means the whole staff is working on WoW or started working on their next project... they probably they werent ready to announce their next project in november so they pushed to feburary.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah...Zerga I think is right on this one, but they still should've brang out Starcraft:Ghost earlier. I mean I love Starcraft to death, but they are pissing me off because they can never release stuff earlier than planned.